|Fits as expected||
Natori Women's Jacquard Contour Underwire Bra
|Price:||$28.41 - $85.58 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Beautiful open neckline without compromising containment
- Soft seamless contour pad
- Rave shape back for comfort, better fit, and more support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Full Fit bra with feminine scroll sheer jacquard pattern, invisible under clothes. So soft and light it feels like you are wearing nothing at all. Perfect for customers who like 136001.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0054TNNVU
- Item model number: 136059-534
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I recently got a real bra fitting. The 34C that I've been wearing my entire adult life was apparently wrong - I'm a 32DDD! Holy cow wearing your actual bra size is amazing.
I'm going to check out the other styles from this brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was excited to see different colors of this bra on Amazon because it is my favorite bra. I already had 4 of them from Nordstrom. Read morePublished 4 days ago by LMV
I've been wearing this style bra for the past four years and love it. I have fibromyalgia and have to avoid anything that is too tight . Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ann M. Debisschop
I love this bra! So hard to find an attractive & comfortable bra that you don't come out of. Everything stays in place😉Published 22 days ago by lynn
Super comfortable, great support. I'm a 32 D and it is by far my favorite bra. This is my 4th Natori bra. I love this brand!Published 25 days ago by ETTIE SMITH
Love this bra. Great fit and very comfortable. I highly recommend.Published 2 months ago by Sharon Singleton
The style is nice but the sizing is off. The band size (32) is much smaller than my other Natori bra. The cup size seems right. Read morePublished 2 months ago by AEM
I will only buy Natori-they fit, comfortable and beautiful!Published 4 months ago by Laura christmann