Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 382 reviews
on April 20, 2016
I am returning this for size alone (I am a 32DDD (or 32E) for regular bras) I bought this in 2 sizes and colors (see my other review) as I am new to sports bras and wasn't sure with which to go - 34 or 32 DDD. This 34 was actually very comfortable in terms of wearing around, no digging or little pooges by the armpits, but it wouldn't do much for my bounce when it came to running; I was starting out on the tightest setting, as the natural stretch occurred, it would only get less supportive. The 32DDD is slightly tight around the bottom, but not uncomfortably so and again, as the natural stretch occurs, I am wearing it on it's largest setting so I'll have room to adjust down. I can attest that the colors are true to what Amazon shows and these bras are just as cute (which is unheard of for the larger busted sizes) and simple - easy to use, no getting stuck or awkward arm wrapping. I would recommend them without hesitation. In terms of sizing, use your regular size - go down if you are between 2. These aren't stretchy, they're form fitting, but when it comes to running, you want your boobs in place. If you are buying for something smoother like yoga or pilates, perhaps the looser fit would be OK, but that's all in your preference.
review image
on January 9, 2016
I am totally sold on this bra and have several of them. They give excellent support for 36D bust. One small annoyance is the adjustable straps in the back: sometimes the tail of the strap can get bent up and be mildly irritating. The fix is easy enough, just check in the mirror and use your fingers to put them back in place; I've also sewn the straps in place on a couple of them to solve the problem permanently. FYI, these bras run large, so I recommend ordering one cup size smaller than you ordinarily buy.
on July 28, 2017
Normally wear a 38GG, but decided to try a different size and did as most suggest and went up around and down in cup so I ordered the 40G. I am going to order another and try a 38H to see if there is much of a difference as the 40G is kind of to big around and have to hook it on the tightest one. I do however wish the part that goes across the top of the chest was not quite so high because I have to be careful what tops I wear with it. It gives enough support for daily wear but with my size, not enough for working out. I LOVE THAT YOU CAN WEAR THIS AS A REGULAR BRA OR AS THE X SPORT FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT THEIR STRAPS SHOWING - even though in today's times most young people do let them show no matter what they are wearing.
on July 17, 2017
I now have 3 of these in different colors. Nice for when I want more sport-bra comfort combined with something approaching regular-bra shaping. And they're smooth, so very good with delicate fabric shirts and t-shirts. One little problem: after a while, the underwire end tends to start squeaking at the side when I move in certain ways. I don't know if others can hear it, but I'm self-conscious about it.
on July 14, 2017
You mark 'fit as expected' but I didn't expect it to fit, so many years of ill-fitting bras. Fit is way better than expected. The colorful ones look fine if they are higher than your shirt's neckline, they look like an underlayer tank or tee shirt. So happy! I am very tall, straps never extend far enough -- these do. Broad ribcage even though I am thin, very hard to find sizes. Yay Natori!
on March 24, 2017
I love this bra! I've been searching for a great bra for a small rib cage but large boobies- this is it. 34DDD, I can run, Zumba, cardio barre and they stay in place. I also like the light lining so your nips don't show. I have been trying to find a replacement for my Victoria secret incredible bras (the older style) that were amazing but got discontinued. I love the regular bra back. I hate racerback styles because they cut into my neck. The only thing that annoyed me a bit is because the straps are adjustable, the extra length tends to stick out. But I just sewed the pieces down and it's all good!
on April 28, 2017
Update: straps are terrible too. Easily come unvelcroed and don't lie nicely in back- they stick out weird and you have to reach back and align them constantly. It's a supportive bra but tends to roll under breast area esp when sitting and doesn't come up high enough under armpits so soft armpit underarm flesh squishes over top of bra- yuck!
on October 6, 2016
I am a big fan of Natori bras for yoga...or let me say I was....since I used to buy the last model of this bra in every color available for years. This model has the same great fit (no mono boob, shapes nicely and no "side squashing"). They made it convertible ....and because of that unfortunately less sturdy straps when crossed to racerback are just much more difficult to get in or out from after a sweaty workout compared to the previous model. It also doesn't give thee same support from the straps in fitness classes. The straps look a bit more delicate, which might appeal to customers, but are definitely more hassle now. Won't buy it again, loved loved loved the previous model.
on December 14, 2015
Very comfortable soft bra great for everyday wear and *light* sports. The neckline is VERY high for larger cup sizes but I got used to if fast and because the red and purple color combination is so gorgeous I don't mind it showing. The high rise also hides the cup borders under t-shirts better than any other bra I've had. It's a lovely model to wear alone too because it doesn't look too much like underwear, I've worn it at the beach. My only issue is the straps, their loose ends stick out when the back is not crossed and I'd like to be able to tuck them away a bit better.
on April 15, 2017
.Large cup sizes. Adjustable straps to get extra compression for ladies with heavy breast tissue. Good shaping. As comfortable as a sports bra can be. I wear these as everyday bras for the support and was happy to find a color I didn't have.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.