|Fits as expected||
Natori Women's Truly Smooth Bra
|Price:||$59.99 - $64.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Power Cotton: 69% Cotton, 31% Spandex; Lace: 66% Nylon, 34% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Seamless full fit cotton contour cups give a natural shape that will disappear under clothing
- Raised sides and ballet back offer extra side support and minimize back bulge
- Convertible straps can be worn crossed in back for even more support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed with innovative cotton, knitted with Spandex for a smooth look, incredible softness, and amazing recovery. The wide bottom band and wide back offer added support and smoothing to your sides and back.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IFYB37W
- Item model number: 736070-214
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 20, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When I tried it on without the straps crossed I thought the cups were a little big and was going to get a smaller size. However, when the straps are crossed the cups fit fine. In fact, they become "push-up" style, giving me great cleavage. I got this bra for the purpose of crossing the straps so I think I'll stick with it (I hate T-backs and the muffin top they create).
It loses a star because of the price. Ouch.
I think I'll buy this in black :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bra, felt comfortable, however too large in the cups for me. I ordered a 34D, as this is my size in Natori bras. Alas, cups a bit too big.Published 1 month ago by flowerseva
One of my favorites. Fits great and very comfortable. Love the adjustable straps too!Published 3 months ago by Mrsgerds
This bra is very comfortable and I like the way it's designed in the back, no bulges from backstraps!Published 4 months ago by Mom_of_two
The bra is great, I have several and ordered two more when I saw them on Amazon since I can't find them in the local retail stores. Read morePublished 5 months ago by angelB
Natori is my favorite brand for bras. I need a full cup and a relatively narrow band. I wear a 34DDD and This particular style is my absolute favorite. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Bunness
Really comfortable, definitely recc! Natori does not disappoint. Great everyday bra!Published 9 months ago by Jennifer H.
I love that this bra is built on a base, so the wires cut into my ribcage less than some underwire bras. The fit is perfect for me, and very flattering. Read morePublished 10 months ago by anonymous
When I first wore it, I thought the strap was defective, but I see now it was hooked in wrong. It is somewhat big, but that is the chance you take when you don't try things on. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Stasha