|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.45 - $48.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Scroll Mesh: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex; Body: 79% Nylon, 21% Spandex; Power Mesh: 62% Nylon, 38% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Molded, wireless cup has padded support slings along bottom and sides of cup for support
- Stretchy molded cups give an individual fit to each breast and are perfect if you're not quite even
- Seamed sides have boning for extra support
- Leotard back
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D8W11PU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love the cups and the way they fit - the support panels force your breasts out where they should be without being pointy, and the lace is a great idea. not only a solution for too-low necks, but holds everything together nicely.
the straps are completely elastic - bad idea! they are adjustable but the bounce persists. luckily this is fixable too. a non-stretch strip of ribbon sewn to underside of the strap so it cant stretch - leaving some elastic in back intact for adjustment. for the loss leader price I paid it is worth the work.
is really a shame they copped out on the straps. what were they thinking?? they almost created the perfect plus-size bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this. Bought it first in black, then in ivory. There isn't much padding but it is comfortable and no annoying wire!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
My boobs are pouring out of this bra. Makes boobs look terrible under a shirtPublished 7 months ago by Crystal
Perfect sleep bra! Recently had breast augmentation and needed a good bra with plenty of support but comfortable enough to sleep in. This one is excellent! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Suburb Chic