Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 16, 2014
I have used this product for approximately one month, so far I am very please with the results started losing inches after the first two weeks I noticed my clothes were fitting a lot better. However there was not weight loss. After a month the weight came off and loss of appetite. Which made me choose me meals carefully due to the fact I could eat as much before getting full and I mean very full. Buy two bottles one for your purse or office and one for home. You will be glad you did.
on October 16, 2012
I purchased this product after reading an article in First for Women magazine. Doctor Oz disclosed that he uses coffee extract and raspberry ketones to help boost his metabolism. It did nothing for me (and I even purchased a second bottle thinking that I didn't give it enough time to get into my system). Again; I need to stop being unrealistic with my expectation of the products that I purchase.
on May 30, 2015
I feel like this keeps my appetite down and helps prevent water retention without making me feel weird like other metabolism boosters do
on October 23, 2015
Works great for me!
on June 8, 2015
Not to be too TMI but it's an excellent pill for moving your bowels with 3-6 hours of eating foods plus it gave me energy. Since I am not "regular" when it comes to that kind of stuff, I really like that fact that it help me to remove the waste quicker instead of digesting all the food that would probably stay in my body; making me feel heavy and bloated. My family, friends, and co-worker noticed my stomach looked at lot flatter in weeks. I would definitely would recommend this diet pill which my co-worker currently takes and loves it just as much as i do!
on January 31, 2015
I love it
on April 5, 2015
Perfect!
on September 28, 2016
good!
on July 6, 2013
I used these until the bottle was gone and didn't notice any difference. Save your money there are others out there that really works. Too bad you can't find the Metabolife 356 from the 90's. Now that was a great appetite/ weightloss tablet. I ate what I wanted and dropped 30lbs easily in 2 months and kept the weight off for 3 years even after stopping after the 30lb loss. I will not be ordering these again because I started the weight watchers points (without the cost of the membership or food) just bought the points calculator and the points value book and changed the way I eat. It(ww),helps with portion control knowing how many points you have for 1 day and how many points the food you eat is worth, definitely wouldn't want to waist 20pts of 40 on 2 cookies or a slice of cake, when I can eat veggeis that are pointless and bocca burgers worth 1,2 or 3 pts and what everelse I chose to stay within my points limit for the day. Just recently purchased the hip hop abs and just started it yesterday and loving it already, love to dance. What didn't work for me may just work for you so try it and share your reviews.
on September 7, 2014
Does not work for weight loss. 20lbs in 10 weeks with this product is not possible. I have only 10 stubborn pounds I want to lose and I exercise and am looking for a little help. This doesn't help me feel fuller or increase energy. It does nothing at all. Waste of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.