Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 21, 2012
You can see my review for the 'Normal to Oily' formula here: NaturOli Soap Nuts Natural Shampoo - Organic Hair Care - Sulfate Free! - Ayurvedic Ingredients - Normal to Oily Hair - "EXTREME Hair" - Unscented - 16oz. Made with USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Soap Nuts / Soap Berries!

This is, by far, the best natural shampoo I have tried, and I've tried a bunch of them. For reference, I have thick, shoulder length, color treated hair, that I thought was somewhat oily, but the 'Normal to Dry' formula works really well for me.

This shampoo is expensive, but I find that a bottle will last me about 2 months, washing my hair about 5 times a week. I do occasionally still use conditioner, but not every time I wash my hair. The price is worth it to me, since I know that there is nothing harmful to me, or the environment in this product.

This shampoo does not leave any kind of weird film on my hair, doesn't weight my hair down, doesn't smell like anything at all, and doesn't make me break out.

However, this shampoo does rinse clean, make my hair soft and shiny, last quite a while, and lather really well.

I dont think I'll ever bother even trying another shampoo. I LOVE Naturoli :D
on October 14, 2014
I thought it was age and stress making my hair fall out. I accepted large chunks of skin in my hairbrush after a shower. I wondered why my thick shiny hair was getting thin and dull. I needed anti frizz just to get a brush through my shoulder length hair even after using conditioner. Then my wife told me preservatives in shampoo could wreck your hair and scalp. Several years ago I started using a "salon" shampoo and conditioner. It made everything worse. I think the cheap one was better.

I've been using this about a week. Everything they say is true, and better. My wife and I both noticed an amazing difference after just one use. After a week less hair is falling out and no chunks of scalp in my brush.my scalp still itches and needs more time to heal completely. I can brush my hair after a shampoo and I no longer need conditioner.

In short this is an amazing product. Unfortunately that is largely because there is a huge industry wrecking us.
on November 9, 2015
Very good product. I have shoulder lenght, somewhat wavy hair, normal to dry in lenghts. I wash once per week after cocnut oil hairmask for a view hours prior to washing. I like to use a conditioner afterwards or my hair is not easyly manageble, this is as expected since there are no silicones and other creepy things in this. It's soap. ACV also works as conditioner. No smell and cleans well, which is most important to me. Have ordered twice and will do so again.
on November 23, 2012
Let me start by saying I am not a huge name product fan. I never really by exspensive stuff for my hair because I've never had to. I always had really pretty hair until recently. Over the past two years I have done much damage by bleaching and coloring and of course hot flat irons and blow drying. The bleaching did me in and I decided I needed to go natural to get the shine and beauty back to my hair. It's been a process. In the past couple of months I always wear my hair back because it looks so bad down even after washing and conditioning. I've stopped using heat products and it helps but my scalp was still getting SO DRY and ITCHY! It was gross. I saw this shampoo and it was either this or the Kiss my Face Organics shampoo which does have a matching conditioner. I chose this since it says you don't need anything else with it. Got it in two days on my prime membership have used it TWICE in two days and I LOVE it. SO far so good only problem is slight static adding a slight poof of body to my hair, but it is November in Myrtle Beach so the weather is cold hot cold hot/with humid air/ so no harm done. I will try and update this in a few weeks if anything changes but so far it's great. Just a little pricey for 16 ounces, I have long hair so I use a lot of shampoo. By the way, this does lather....some of the organic shampoos I saw didn't/
on June 27, 2016
Fabulous is not even close. First I have blonde fine naturally wavy hair. I've used many shampoos over the years professional, organic and bargain brands. For a time in the 70's I made a raw egg shampoo and after about 6 months my hair was healthier and the most beautiful ever. I've never found a shampoo until now that could come close. After the first use I knew I was going to have my best hair back again. I've been using sulfate free shampoo for some time so after my first shampoo I only needed a little leave-in conditioner and wow! Soft, full of body I've had comments already that my hair looks great. I know that in time I will be able to stop using the leave-in conditioner and I am so happy to know my hair is coming back
on May 17, 2013
I had just moved into a place that has hard water, with apparently a very high iron content. After living in a house with whole house water purification and water softener, I was shocked when my hair started getting gummy feeling after I washed it! Not only did it feel gummy, but I couldn't even get a brush or comb through it. I was seriously considering cutting my fine hair in a spike cut. I tried a shower water filter, but that only seemed to make it worse. I was near tears with how awful my hair was in this water.

Then I ordered this shampoo, received it yesterday, used it this morning and lo and behold, my hair is back to normal! I had to shampoo 3 times before I got a lather in my water. I was able to comb my hair and brush it. It is now silky, bouncy and shiny again! Yayyy!!!! I'm so happy!!! My scalp is still itching some, but I expect that to clear up in time.

Definitely try this shampoo especially if you have hard water challenges like I do! Love this!
on June 9, 2016
Finally a truly remarkable shampoo! I have tried other shampoos that say they are natural and sulfate free - but they have been horrible! This shampoo lathers well - you don't need a lot and i have thick hair. And you don't need a conditioner - I was hesitated over not using conditioner but you truly do not need it - my hair combed out easily and was super soft. I have only used this once but I am sure it will even make my hir look better and my scalp feel better! Thank you NaturOli!!
on August 5, 2013
This shampoo could not be more natural, clean and easy to use. I have pretty thin and short hair, the rest of the family ranges from so thick I could cry to long silky and fine. We all use this shampoo and it works beautifully. My daughter is a manic panic user, so keeping that in her hair is a nightmare. But when we use NaturOli Soap Nuts shampoo it stays longer. That is a huge plus. My hair, though thin and fine due to cancer feels fluffier and appears fuller. It does not grow hair nor does it say it does. But my hair is nicer, more like it was back in the day. I appreciate that. We are next going for the Soap Nuts liquid laundry detergent. Tiny bottle and huge number of loads, am hoping for excellent and clean results on that product too. If you are on the fence due to price, don't be. It's worth it.
on March 20, 2017
I found this shampoo when I did a search for sulfite and chemical free shampoos. My husband was experiencing dry skin and scalp. The very first time I used this shampoo, my long hair was soft, shiny and full if volume. My husband reported the same thing. We quickly ordered a bottle for our second home. And I'm just about the replenish our main residence before I run out. Can't have that! LOL
on August 11, 2015
This is the perfect product that I was looking for. All natural. I also figure if I'm shampooing my hair every day, I don't need to hardly use any. I use a dime-sized amount in my hand and then apply. I had been using the Suave Clarifying Shampoo previously, so I think I didn't have a lot of detoxing to do. I decided I'm not going to use any conditioner. I wait till my hair is almost dry and then comb through. There are some tangles, but I had less hair loss today than with previous shampoos when I combed through (even though I was using conditioner with the other shampoos.) Hopefully, it will last me several months.