NaturOli Soap Nut / Soapberry Shampoo 16oz Organic Natural Hair Care. Sulfate Free! Normal to Oily. EXTREME Hair is made with USDA organic soap nuts / soap berries! Gluten free. Vegan.
- SULFATE FREE! Gluten free. Fragrance free. Vegan. Conditioning shampoo. Safe for color treated hair & reduces fading. -- Made with USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Soap Nuts / Soap Berries! -- NaturOli's "EXTREME hair" formulas are the fastest growing, all-natural shampoos in the US!
- Balances secretion by oil glands in the scalp while removing excess oil & dirt from hair. Relieves itchy scalp. Cleanses without stripping away natural nutrients. Removes build up from styling products. -- Proprietary Ayurvedic formula rinses clean leaving hair manageable with healthy body, texture, volume & shine.
- All NaturOli formulas are produced & bottled entirely IN THE USA.
- A proud Signer of Skin Deep's "Compact for Safe Cosmetics". ---- PRESS RELEASE: Peoria, AZ - December, 2012: NaturOli made "CHAMPION" for the "EWG" & "Skin Deep".Only 321 companies achieved "Champion" status by fulfilling all of the goals set forth by the Safety in Cosmetics Compact. A Champion demonstrates their ability to produce products that far exceed current safety standards for personal care products in the US.
- Free of parabens, propylene, butylene glycols, petroleum, sulfates, alcohol, PEGs, TEA, DEA, NPE, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances. Contains no animal products & not tested on animals. -- Search: "NATUROLI COMBO SETS" in "ALL" Departments for more soap nuts/ soap berry options. ----- PLUS: Find MANY additional top-selling NaturOli products (including value priced Combo / Variety Sets & MORE) at our Amazon Store: www.Amazon.com/NaturOli
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% Complete and Full Ingredient List: Sapindus Mukorossi Aqueous Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Vegetable Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside (from Coconut and Sugar), Saponified Olea europaea Oil (Olive Oil Soap), Japanese Green Tea, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Nasturtium officinale (Water Cress) Extract, Hibiscus Leaf Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, dl-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil
For best results: First massage a small amount into wet scalp. Rinse. Apply to hair. Work into a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Top Customer Reviews
Simply the best natural shampoo I've ever used. Will buy again. Highly recommended for those of us with normal/oily hair and scalp.
Just a small note: it may take a week or so to "detox" hair and scalp of common chemical residue and buildup as stated on bottle which is true if you have used other shampoos that contain parabens, propylene, butylene glycols, petroleum, sulfates, alcohol, PEGs, TEA, DEA, NPE, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances.
The absolute last straw was at my most recent salon visit when I was told my hair is thinning - a LOT. I know thinning of the hair happens as we get older, but I just don't have any hair to spare. The salon sold me a couple of very expensive products for thinning hair, including a scalp serum to leave on between shampoos, with instructions to shampoo my hair only ONCE PER WEEK if I wanted to save my hair!! I don't know about you, but that just won't work for me; having baby fine hair means there's no way to cover up when it's the slightest bit dirty or oily.
That's when I decided to do some research on shampoos and thinning hair, long story short, I landed on Naturoli Soap Nuts shampoo. I was VERY hesitant to buy it when I read a couple of reviews that said it doesn't lather up like traditional shampoo (again, my fear of dirty/flat hair) but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it lathered up in the shower just as much as any other shampoo!!!
But as soon as I rinsed it out of my hair, I could feel a difference! My hair felt like it had more volume even though it was wet.Read more ›
If you are used to using regular shampoo, you will have a bit of a tough time transitioning to NaturOli as it won't get all foamy like you're used to. Don't make the mistake of using more to try to get the same slippery, foamy feel out of this shampoo - you won't get it. Just trust that using a normal amount - I use about 2 quarter-size globs for my very long hair - will get the job done. I also re-wet my hair half way through washing to help move the shampoo around to areas I may have missed.
I don't use any conditioner with this shampoo either. I keep a wide-toothed comb in my shower and just comb through my hair while it's wet. As I mentioned, my hair is quite long and it does tend to tangle. But, I haven't had any need for conditioner to detangle since using NaturOli. I use it twice a week and don't shampoo the other days. My hair looks great and is as shiny as ever.
Do your hair (and your wallet) a favor and get over dependence on artificial ingredients in hair care products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This shampoo is simply amazing. I love that it's 100% natural and has no harsh ingredients. After just using it 2 times I saw a big difference! Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Kateryna
This soap is natural, cleans my hair well, and doesn't wash out my purple streaks. Love it!Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've been using this shampoo for a couple years and it works perfectly without any irritation, dryness, or perfumes.Published 1 month ago by Scott E Hall
My hair is easily damaged. Now it feels great and has more shine then ever. Note: this product doesn't need a lot of lather to get the job done. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Juliethinks
I was looking for natural and chemical free shampoo and this is one of the best ones that I found. They are not easy to find! Read more
Good natural shampoo for someone looking for a sulfate free alternative. I have naturally oily hair and have been using sulfate free products for about three years. Read morePublished 2 months ago by R.P.
I've used both this and its "normal to dry" variant, and both are wonderful, gentle shampoos that you can use daily without ill effects. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tony
The only thing I will EVER use on my thin fine hair ever again!!!! It feels weird and stuff when wet but when it dries, my hair is so bouncy and soft and BEAUTIFUL. Read morePublished 3 months ago by michelle demarco