Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NaturVet Tender Foot, Foot Pad & Elbow Topical Moisturizing Cream for Cats, Puppies and Dogs, 5 oz Cream, Made in USA
- Tender Foot is stabilized at the pH of normal animal skin to assist in maintaining natural skin and tissue moisture balance.
- Special compound multi-vitamin cream to protect, repair and restore foot pads exposed to: snow, ice and chemicals, hot sidewalks or black top, rough terrain, briars or nettles.
- Can be used as a daily moisturizer to help protect, repair and restore resiliency to dry, cracked, chapped or calloused skin, tissue, foot pads and elbows.
- Helps to soften and moisturize elbows calloused by lying on the cement or other rough surfaces.
- Cream 5oz for External use Only on Cats, Dogs and Puppies. Squeeze a 1/2" Ribbon on Your Finger or Apply Directly to the Pad or Elbow. Massage Gently into your Pet's Foot Pads and Elbows.
- All NaturVet products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NaturVet Tender Foot Topical Moisturizing Cream Assists in Maintaining Natural Skin and Tissue Moisture Balance, Cream is Stabilized at the pH of Normal Animal Skin. Special Compounded Multi-Vitamin Cream Helps Protect, Repair and Restore Lost Resiliency to Food Pads and Elbows Exposed to Snow, Ice, Chemicals, Hot Sidewalks or Blacktops, Rough Terrain, Briars, or Nettles. Can be used as a Daily Moisturizer to Help Restore Dry, Cracked, Chapped or Calloused Skin, Tissue, Foot Pads and Elbows. Use to Soften and Moisturize Elbows Calloused by Lying on Cement or Other Rough Surfaces. Cream 5oz for External use Only on Cats, Dogs and Puppies. Squeeze a 1/2" Ribbon on Your Finger or Apply Directly to the Pad or Elbow. Massage Gently into your Pet's Foot Pads and Elbows.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsVitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin H and Vitamin D3.
DirectionsFor pet use only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is really difficult to put it on her because she loves the smell/taste and constantly tries to lick it off. I've started to give her a toy with food involved to get it on her.
Overall, once its on I think it works. I've seen improvement in her elbow and have bought it again. If only it'd be less tasty for her!
I usually use musher's wax for his paws before and after walks, but our new house has carpet, which means anything too greasy will come off onto the floor, and other surfaces too. I read how un-greasy this product is, so I gave it a try. It really isn't very greasy. In fact, it rubs into the paws, leaving them extra soft. My dog has for the most part stopped licking his raw pads, and is walking painlessly.
The best part is this product's all natural (made with various Vitamins). It rubs right in and has a very light scent to it. I highly recommend this for rough, worn paw paws.