Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on August 13, 2012
I've been making whey protein shakes my whole life -- switched to pea protein to put into fresh juices. This is tasty, mixes well, and isn't too expensive. Works for me!
on April 14, 2015
I bought this as an alternative for the vanilla whey protein powder I normally use. I make smoothies with frozen bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, and sometimes PB2 and of course the protein powder. When I use whey protein the end result is a delicious "milk shake" that tastes like it has ice cream in it but of course it is healthy.

Well...the pea protein DISTINCTLY tastes like...well, peas. It absolutely has a vegetable taste that is really gross if you use it in a fruit or banana based smoothie. It is very hard to get past this taste and I have struggled to find things to mix it with to mask the taste. If you juice with kale or carrots I am sure it is just fine, but with fruits it is just not good.
on August 2, 2013
Love this product! I hate making breakfast. I hate eating breakfast. I'm not hungry when I wake up in the morning but I know my body needs food for energy. This was the perfect solution. To mix it well, you really do need to use a blender. It taste good. You can add it water but it taste better when you add it to milk (I use almond milk or rice milk due to allergies). And it keeps me full for around 3 or 4 hours! I'm one o those people who seems to have an allergy to just about everything but I haven't had any problems with this. As a matter of fact, I just ordered 2 more.
on June 19, 2013
I really like the simplicity of this, I just put water and 2 scoops in a martini or other shaker , shake it up well, and tastes fine. best with coconut/almond milk but fine with waster, a huge plus. Shaker or blender works well, but just mixing with water or drink is too gritty for me. 2 scoops = 130 calories & 20G protein, so whey protein much more cost-effective. Pea or hemp is not from milk, so my naturopath recommends that versus whey.
on April 15, 2016
I like this protein powder because of the organic quality and the light flavor. I have used other protein powders in the past and never realized the cholesterol content. Sneakily my cholesterol had been rising according to my doctor and I realized that my protein powder could be influencing it. This Naturade protein is great for me and I've been using it for close to a year now.
on July 7, 2016
This is a wonderful product. I make a smoothie after working out, and I love it. It mixes easily, tastes great, and my favorite point, it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. I also have the chocolate flavor and it's delicious.
on September 20, 2013
I underwent weight loss surgery in 2007 and a requirement the help heal and maintain weight loss is to increase your protein intake. I have tried several different types and in my opinion they were all disgusting. I heard about this while watching the Dr. Oz show and decided I would give protein supplements one more try. I am so thankful I did. The first time I tried it I mixed it according to the package directions and it was ok, but still didn't make me want to drink it on a daily basis. However the recipe I use now makes me want to drink it on a daily basis. I use 8-12 oz Vanilla almond milk, 1 scoop protein, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, and half a bag of a frozen smoothie mix. I highly recommend this product.
on July 23, 2014
Wow! I'm trying to add more protein and green leafies into my diet, so I thought I'd try amoothies even though I'm not a smoothies person...tried this protein powder because I'm also trying to avoid whey and soy proteins. I mix 1 scoop with spinach, almond milk, frozen blueberries and a bit of Greek yogurt and blend it up... YUM!
on November 9, 2013
this is tasty, very blendable, comes in a descent size, and at a great price. i use this for pancakes and smoothies. the taste is something you have to get used to for sure. i usually add in coca powder or peanut butter to make it taste better. also there are little pieces in the mix that feel like chia seeds on my tongue. at first i was really annoyed but then i got used to the texture.
on November 27, 2012
Pea Protein was surprisingly delicious. Dissolved easily in cold almond milk too. Used the free mixing bottle that came with it and it didn't leak like some I've used.