DEALZNDEALZ 3-Piece Bamboo Steamer Basket with Lid 10-inch 2-Tier, 50 Perforated Bamboo Steamer Liners with 2-Pairs of Bamboo Chopsticks
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handmade, stackable 100% natural bamboo dumpling steamer set for steaming and low-fat cooking
- Accentuates food flavor and texture. Retains nutrients of leafy greens, fish, rice, dim sum
- Steam, cook and serve veggie, potstickers, pork, sticky-rice, dumplings, bao buns
- Easy to use and clean kitchenware. User Instructions manual included
- We value customer satisfaction more than a full refund. Try us
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Without Compromising on Quality, Make Healthy & Delicious Dumpling Dim Sum! DEALZNDEALZ 10-inch Dim sum Bamboo Steamer is an ideal and perfect choice to cook mouth-watering delights and other steamed cuisines. Once you use this incredible bamboo rice steamer, you won't want to use any other kitchenware to steam your food ever again.
What Is in The Box?
This is an awesome bamboo steamer pot that comes with all you need to get started steaming healthy food!
* 10 Inch Bamboo 2 Tiered Steamer Baskets
* Bamboo Steamer Lid
* 2 x Bamboo Chopsticks
* 50 Wax Liner Papers for Bamboo Steamer
* 1 x Instructions Manual
✔ Perfect to Make – dumplings, meat, seafood, poultry and vegetables.
✔ Cooking Time - Most veggies and fishes take between 5 to 12 minutes only to be cooked by steaming.
✔ Suitable for eggs.
✔ Easy to Store – This steamer pot compact enough to store anywhere without taking up much space.
- It must be washed by hand and shouldn't be soaked in water for long.
- Storing bamboo steamer
- Once the baskets have air-dried completely after washing, store the baskets and lid separately in a cool, dry spot.
- Do not seal bamboo steamers in plastic to prevent condensation.
- Do not store other cookware on top of the steamer to prevent it from cracking.
- Excessive drying can also lead to cracking, but this can be prevented by keeping the bamboo steamer basket hydrated through regular use.
- Lemon oil or a solution of vinegar and water could also be used for keeping the steamer clean.