|Item model number||Simple Living|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Natural Bamboo Space Saver Bathroom Storage Space - Towel Shelf Over Toilet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Type: Bathroom space saver
- Materials: Bamboo
- Wood finish: Natural
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 66.93 inches high x 10 inches wide x 27.56 inches deep
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This bamboo space saver provides extra storage for towels, toiletries and shampoo bottles. With a natural bamboo look, this space saver will complement any home decor. Add character to your powder room or guest bath while creating handy storage space with this Simple Living space saver. Made from bamboo and a natural wood finish, it provides an earthy, natural feel. This space saver pairs well with eco-friendly, earth-tone decor or add brightly-colored towels as accents. The unit features two shelves that are perfect for storing essential items for guests. This sleek space saver is an excellent choice when space is tight. This storage accessory simply fits over the back of your toilet. The shelves are great for displaying decorative items like photos or candles, while the sliding door cabinet keeps other items out of sight but not out of reach.
Showing 1-8 of 69 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall you didn't necessary need two people assembly but I genuinely liked setting this up with my partner's help. I will say that our toilet plumbing did not work with this item. The stand is real bamboo so we could have drilled holes above our plumbing issue and mounted the back piece higher. We ended up opting not to because, while wobbly, this unit is only for towel storage and not used on a daily basis. Realistically unless you have a curious kid or a dog that you are worried about, us adults would never tip it over while taking out or putting in fresh towels. Especially with the corner we put it in.
Other drawbacks are that we couldn't store it flush against the wall because this unit does not work well if your bathroom uses wood trim. I imagine a thin tile base would be more compatible for this piece. Ours had an inch thickness on the trim that made storing it flush to the wall impossible. We could have still used the wall mount holes to try and stable it on the wall with some plywood on the bottom to account for the tilt. But again I opted not to since I didn't think mine was at risk of tipping over. It does stand very well on its own so long at you load it equally.
Despite my drawbacks mentioned above I thought the unit was very well made. The screw holes were easy to follow and mine was very straight when assembled. The majority of this piece is real wood except for the sides and back which are a cardboard type laminate that does match the unit seamlessly. You'd really have to look at it close to realize it wasn't all wood.
Very happy with this nice unit and the price compared to other options I saw on Amazon. Additionally it holds many towels with the two shelves inside if your roll them. You can also use the third shelf outside but I decided to store toilet paper there instead so I could tell when we needed to buy more. Overall 5 stars.
The bottom rear cross-member did not fit behind my toilet as the plumbing was in the exact spot the board was supposed to sit, but that is not really the fault of the manufacturer. I could raise it and drill new holes later.
For less than one-hundred dollars, I couldn't be more pleased.
- The shipping speed on this was surprisingly good -- the estimate was May 23-31 and it arrived May 18.
- The box was well packaged.
- The instructions were easy to follow.
- All edges are "finished" - including the back edges.
- Sturdy piece once assembled, and looks quite nice.
Knocking a star off because:
- As many have noted, the bottom brace is positioned where my plumbing sits. The manufacturer would do well to drill a series of holes and advise in the instructions to NOT install the bar until you place the unit behind your toilet so you can pick the appropriate set of holes. As it is, the one set of holes is inadequate placement for the bar. For my plumbing, the only clearance would be a few inches higher or lower than the pre-drilled holes.
- Cannot secure to the wall if you have any baseboard, as the unit's legs e-lf. A standard can of bathroom cleaner is too tall for the space. It's easy enough to make a couple of risers to shift the shelf up a couple of inches to allow space for taller items in the bottom area.