Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 600 reviews
on March 17, 2015
This product has worked wonders for my daughter's blemishes. We have purchased the facial scrub Get Refreshed and this More Than Clean to be used together. We have tried countless products including Proactive to help with her non-inflammatory clogged pores. These stubborn bumps on her forehead were difficult to clear and continuously resurfacing. This is the first product that has not only cleared her skin but prevents new blemishes. Although a little pricey, the first order lasted 3 months with once daily use. I highly recommend these cleansers. This is a quality product which has actually delivered on what so many other products had previously failed to. We are sold.
on August 20, 2017
For me, a product is only as good as its customer service and Vi-Tae's is non-existent.

I purchased two bottles of this after initially having one that worked (mostly okay). Upon receiving the product both exploded on opening them. It was like there was some kind of chemical reaction in the bottle so that every time you opened it most of the contents of the bottle would erupt out. This happened with the first one and I thought maybe it was just a random thing - then it also happened with the second. Probably lost 70% of the product. This is very frustrating as this product is VERY EXPENSIVE.

I have written to Vi-Tae twice now and have had NO RESPONSE to either email. If a company really believes in its product and really values its customers - this would not be the case. As such I would not recommend this product to anyone.

If you want excellent and affordable skin care - use Paula's Choice.
on October 22, 2015
Despite what some of the other reviews would lead you to believe, this is NOT a miracle product. I had high hopes for this and really wanted all of the claims to be true. Unfortunately, after nearly one month of using the product, I haven't noticed any significant reduction in blackheads- and it claims to be a blackhead "remover". Sure, it feels good on the skin with a cooling sensation but I'm not convinced it is really doing anything. It does have an abrasive/scrub component which will exfoliate just like any other product that has a scrub component.
on July 15, 2014
I used this product for 4 days now.. my skin had a lot of clogged pores.. nose and forehead between eyebrows and chin areas.
I use morning and night. At night time I wash my face with my regular cleaners to take off make up, than I use vitac for the pores.

feels clean... I have some pimple on my skin.. I wonder if this will help on pimple as well as blackhead.

But so far, I like it. I do have a lot of oil clogged so let see how it works out for me in a few more weeks later.
I will write the review again.

August 8th.

So I used this product morning and night for about 3 weeks now, my pores are cleaner. But pore size is still same but I notice less oils clogging. My nose looks cleaner and chin is cleaner.
I will continually use this product. I think it's working pretty fast. My skin still get oily though... let see in a about a month later. I am not sure if I should get the other one for make up remover... Lavender one..
on February 21, 2017
I USE THIS EVERY MORNING! (as suggested, every morning) as my daily morning routine, i use make up so in the night i use the "Take it offf" one... its quite expensive for small bottle, but it works!i feel clean... shake well before use, it will (maybe) explode the product when you open but i am ready for that and open closely to my palm. heheheh. take enough amount and then rub it all over face, rub rub rub... then let it for 3 mins and rub again.... by the time you will see you pore clear more, i don't see so much different in makes my pore Smaller with this , but its clearer yes! maybe i will pairing this one with pore minimiser balm... and see how it works!
on September 10, 2017
Great medicated smell and deft works well just not sure of the value. It's a tiny little bottle so unsure if I'll purchase again but happy with the quality. 4 stars for tiny bottle . I got facial scrub from same company with the same size bottle :(
review image
on January 13, 2015
I have been using this cleanser for a few months now. I didn't notice a change in pore size, but I can't really complain because I have relatively tight pores in general. It doesn't remove all your blackheads overnight. (I'm not sure if it removes blackheads at all or it just reduces the appearance.) I will say that if you follow the directions and leave the cleanser on for a few minutes, you will instantly notice that your blackheads appear smaller. This product also has a wonderful herbal-minty scent and my skin always feels refreshed after washing it in the morning. Make sure you make the time to really massage it in and leave it on for a few minutes in the mornings, otherwise, you are not reaping the benefits. Overall, it's a solid product and you will love how awake your skin feels afterwards.
on April 5, 2015
I am 65 years old, have some uneven skin tone, wrinkles and a big problem. I constantly have blackheads all around my mouth near lip are and also chin. I have normal to dry skin. I started using this the next morning after receiving it. I cannot begin to tell you what it did for me on very first day!! My skin is like a baby's face in softness and pores are not visible. I don't even see as any blackheads. I have have used now for only 3 days and now I see no blackheads. It seems to ave even softened my wrinkles and evened out the uneven color. Even under my eyes look better which are sometimes darker and swollen looking. This is one of the best products I have ever tried, honestly! Have been looking for something for the blackhead problem for years. Also the large pores. Believe me when I say this product delivers and DOES NOT DRY OUT my skin as some have feared. Thank you I will continue to purchase and highly recommend!!
on July 7, 2017
This has been my first time using this product and I love it. It was hard finding a product that would truely help me with my oily skin. I found that this product won't dry my skin out and it doesn't sting me like other products have in the past. The products with the beads usually dry my skin out so having a more natural way to get rid of the imperfections was what I was looking for and I found it! I use this every night. I have less blackheads and smoother skin. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on June 17, 2015
Have been using for a week now, and the only difference I can see is, my skin is softer, but the blackheads are still intact. After reading the reviews, it seems some people have seen results in a week's time, but not me, my moisturizer gave me the same results, as fair as the softening of the skin. Purrchase this for the blackhead remover, so I am a bit dissapointed. Expensive also, for such a small bottle.