100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush with Contoured Wooden Handle
- 100% Natural Bristle
- Cleanses and Gently Exfloliates
- Light wood finish enhances the beauty and natural quality of the brush
- Unique angled wide handle
- Cotton loop for hanging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Top Customer Reviews
• It indeed does not shed. That was a huge plus for me, as I want this brush to last me at least a year.
• It is long enough to reach all areas of my body including the middle of my back, and the curved handle facilitates an ease of use I haven't had with other dry brushes.
• The bristles are stiff enough to give you an invigorating, cleansing dry brush experience, but not so stiff as to be uncomfortable.
• When you're brushing, always brush towards your heart. This helps with your circulation and in removing toxins, as well as leaving you feeling invigorated.
UPDATE: After having it for a year, this brush has gone beyond my expectations. There have been very few bristles shed (less than 5 total), and the plastic bristle base has kept any mildew or nasty growth out.
UPDATE: I have three different models of these brushes and I have to say, this is my favorite! The bristles feel great on my skin whereas one of my other one's is a bit harsher. I like the ergonomic handle and would highly recommend this brush! Love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this brush. My skin is terribly sensitive, and it's just firm enough for light exfoliation, but not so coarse that I feel like I'm taking a wire brush to my skin. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Ann Davids
Possibly I did not understand this item BUT for me the Brussels were way too soft, I used it for 5 seconds out the box and about 5 Brussels came out onto me. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Quality is more than what I had expected and does the job well. Even with a short handle it is easy to reach all the difficult to reach places. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ashok G
Great and easy dry body brush. The way it is curved allows you to comfortably brush your back and gives you great coverage. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Lori Cullember
Dry brushing is the best for stimulating the skin (largest organ) and scratching that itch. The angle on the handle makes it easy for reaching between the shoulder blades from... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Shelley Hainer
Don't waste your money! I used mine twice...it hung on a hook on the wall opposite the shower head. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Prime Queen