Natural Bamboo Beaded Curtain 125 Strands (+hanging hardware)
|Sale:||$59.19 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$18.30 (24%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THESE ARE NOT THE LOWER QUALITY 70 OR 90 STRAND BEADED CURTAINS SOLD ELSEWHERE. We make our beaded curtains with 125 strands and the highest quality materials.
- Each bamboo curtain is 36" x 79" with 125 strands attached to a wooden hanging bar. The width of curtain can be also shortened by simply cutting hanging bar or can be hung on the outside of doorway.
- Each curtain contains approx. 4000 bamboo beads individually hand strung and arrives fully assembled with HANGING HARDWARE INCLUDED so you will have your beaded curtain up quickly.
- Unpainted so the beaded curtain is the perfect neutral color of natural bamboo.
- Truly a piece of handmade artwork. Fits most doorways and windows. Also looks wonderful when hung on walls as beaded wall art.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Handmade: Each of our beaded curtains begins with approximately 4000 beads cut into 2.5" sections from natural bamboo stalks. The bamboo beads are then strung together by hand using wire to create a strand. 125 strands are then attached to a wooden hanging bar to create a bamboo beaded curtain. Highest quality with 125 strands: Our hand painted bamboo beaded curtains are the highest quality beaded curtains currently being manufactured. Each bamboo curtain is truly in a class of its own. We have been making beaded curtains since 2001 and have learned by trial, error, and customer feedback. From our experience we have found 125 strands to be the ideal number of strands per curtain. This strand count provides curtain density, durability, and vivid detail. With less than 125 strands, you lose density and detail. With greater than 125 strands, the bead diameter becomes too small making the beads fragile and prone to breaking.
Top customer reviews
And the sipping was super fast...It is probably the fastest anything ever was delivered to me when buying online, and I shop online a lot.
The curtain, tastefully, utilize relationships between the forms of slightly slimming bamboos from the top to the bottom, the little metal connecting each bead to the second, and the rod..which while it has some what some might call defections: and what seems to me like little nails holes, these little imperfections fit with the natural look and feel of bamboo and they are really small holes..and only if you get -next-to-it close and take a look up at the rod.
Now, a reviewer said it prevents bugs. I do not think it can! the spaces between each strand and the next grow bigger from top to bottom of the curtain, the curtain is not thick enough to prevent you from seeing what is behind it, but it does soften the scene so the details are not clear, which means unless the person is trying to get a good look behind the curtain,the curtain will provide division and the privacy of a sheer fabric.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the picture the seller provided made me think it is thicker and gives more privacy.
Thanks for a good beautiful product, and happy holidays!