- Save 5% on Bamboo Cotton Swabs when you purchase 1 or more Corn Starch Floss Picks offered by The Humble Co. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Natural Toothpaste when you purchase 1 or more Corn Starch Floss Picks offered by The Humble Co. Enter code 9BGBCJX2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
The Humble Co. Natural Dental Floss Picks (200 Count) - Vegan, Eco Friendly, Sustainable Dental Flossers and Zero Waste Plaque Remover for Oral Care with a Fresh Feel (Mint, Double Thread)
|Price:||($0.08 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||The Humble Co.|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 9 x 0.5 inches|
About this item
- FLOSS PICKS WITH A GOOD CONSCIENCE - These flossers and dental picks from The Humble Co. are brought to you by dentists who care about your health, our environment and children in need of oral care products. Our eco-friendly products help fund oral health projects for children around the world. Go Humble Give Smiles!
- FLOSS WITH LESS PLASTIC - Our dental floss picks include plant-based materials to minimize the stress on our environment while providing a first-class experience! 50psc per pack, 200 count in total.
- MAKE FLOSSING A PIECE OF CAKE - The double threading ensures that food debris is effectively removed whilst the shape of the pick promotes easy access to those hard-to-reach places. These vegan, cruelty-free dental picks also promote gum health and clean breath.
- HIGH QUALITY, SHRED RESISTANT AND PROVIDES A FRESH FEEL - The thread is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding. Coated with natural xylitol and mint to give you a fresh feel.
- FOR HEALTHIER PEOPLE ON A HEALTHIER PLANET - SUPPORT US ON OUR MISSION - Please help us on our humble mission by continuing to purchase our products, however, if you for some reason would not be happy with your product just contact us and we will do everything in our power to make it right!
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Humble vision
We are a health & wellness company offering reliable and innovative products that are good for you and kind to our planet. We are here for conscious and curious people who want appealing products without compromising quality and performance. With products developed by dentists and designed in Sweden, we strive for healthier people, on a healthier planet.
Even superheroes need breaks
Discover the Humble Plant-based Floss Picks
Being the world’s best material isn’t an easy task, so sometimes we have to give bamboo a breather.
Plant-based materials do the trick in our floss picks and together with a slightly minty and textured thread, it is carefully designed to gently remove the hidden nasties and leave your mouth feeling so fresh and so clean.
- Professionally developed by dentists
- Vegan & cruelty-free certified
- Plant-based material handle
- Funds oral care outreach projects across the globe
- Twin floss threads for easier and throughout interdental cleaning
Professionally developed by dentists
As dentists, we believe that first and foremost, our products must have an evidence-based benefit and must perform effectively. We have therefore put significant time into testing and refining all our products to meet this priority.
All our products have been conceived, designed and manufactured under the guidance and supervision of dentists.
About our plant-based floss picks
We recommend you using this interdental product once a day to remove food debris and bacteria from in-between the teeth to prevent bad breath and gum disease. Free from PFAS & BPA! Thread made of PE (polyethylene). Handle made of 36% corn starch and 64% PP.
Give smiles with the Humble Smile Foundation
Go humble, give smiles - with the Swedish non-profit organization, Humble Smile Foundation, that helps preventing suffering caused by oral disease. We do this by promoting effective oral health initiatives anywhere in the world where unmet needs are great.
We have carried out projects in vulnerable communities in 37 countries around the world, funded directly by your Humble purchase.
|Floss picks||Humble Brush||Natural Chewing Gum||Natural Toothpaste||Cotton Swabs|
|Flavor / Colors||Charcoal / Mint||6 Colors available||Mint / Tropical / Lemon / Licorice||Charcoal / Mint / Strawberry||2 Colors available|
|Vegan & Cruelty-free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Material||Recyclable, Plant-Based||Sustainably-sourced Bamboo||Recyclable Plastic||Recyclable Plastic||Sustainably-sourced Bamboo|
Over certified - because it matters.
|Cruelty-Free Certified||Certified Cruelty-Free through PETA (Certificate date 2018/01/15).|
|Vegan Certified||Certified Cruelty-Free through PETA (Certificate date 2018/01/15).|
|FSC Certified||Packaging made from responsibly sourced paper (FSC certificate C155784).|
|BPA-Free Certified||BPA-free certified by KTR (certificate TAK-2019-138765, certificate date 2019/08/07).|
Product detailsFlavor Name:Mint
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 9 x 0.5 inches; 9.14 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 15, 2019
- Manufacturer : The Humble Co.
- ASIN : B07NSCHBRC
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,447 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #29 in Dental Floss
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My kids received a few samples of some flossers like these that worked amazingly. Only problem was that they are plastic and I’m really trying to cut back on stuff that will end up in a landfill. I liked these because they are plant based and much friendlier for the environment.
That said- it’s so hard to floss with them! Instead of gliding in between teeth like other flossers I’ve used, these are so hard to get in between teeth and pull out again. I keep putting them away for a week and then taking them out again, hoping it’s different, but no dice. I wish they would change the actual gloss that is used. I’m not sure what makes them so difficult, but I just can’t use these- not even to finish the pack because it’s already at the house.
I personally could not recommend these unless they change out the floss. Total bummer
By Emily S. on January 29, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.