The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Mouth Wash, Peppermint Twist Flavor, 16.9 Ounce Bottle
|Brand||The Natural Dentist|
|Product Benefits||Gingivitis Prevention|
|Liquid Volume||16.9 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Support Healthy Gums: The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse treats bleeding gums, kills germs and freshens breath; Made with 20 percent purified Aloe Vera, it's gentle on your gum tissue
- Gentle and Effective for Chemo Care: Made without alcohol or other harsh ingredients, The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums is a gentle and effective mouthwash for chemo patients to use in the relief of oral side effects associated with cancer treatment
- Natural and Effective: All of The Natural Dentist mouthwashes are made without alcohol, artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners; Clinically proven to help bleeding gums and to kill germs
- Good Oral Hygiene is essential for a healthy-looking smile; Using our natural toothpastes, mouthwashes, plaque removers and more as part of your oral care routine supports clean teeth and healthy gums
- The Natural Dentist Products: Try our complete line of oral health products including rinses for healthy breath, teeth and gums, whitening, fluoride and activated charcoal toothpastes, and anticavity toothpaste for kids.
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
The Natural Dentist for a Healthy Mouth
Why The Natural Dentist?
Nature already created the perfect oral care products. We just put them in containers.
The Safest Ingredients We Can Find
The Natural Dentist products are made with the safest ingredients possible. Just as important as what we put into our products are the ingredients we refuse to include.
Our No-No’s List:
- No alcohol
- No SLS
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No artificial preservatives
How Was The Natural Dentist Created?
A dentist, practicing in Woodstock, NY, was unsatisfied with the mouthwashes he had been taught about in dental school. He felt they were deeply flawed and didn’t want to use them in his practice. He had a great avocational interest in plants and their phytochemicals and set about using all that knowledge to formulate a mouthwash that he could prescribe with confidence. After much experimentation the first The Natural Dentist Mouth Rinse was borne.
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse is a clinically-proven mouthwash for the prevention and treatment of bleeding gums. It’s made with 20% purified Aloe vera and other botanical ingredients.
Removes plaque. Fights gingivitis. And a powerful mouth germ killer, too! All in an everyday, herbal / botanical mouthwash with no harsh chemicals; no alcohol, no artificial flavors or colors. Contains 20% purified aloe vera. Great for bad breath, too! All of these factors make this a great mouthwash for chemotheraphy patients to use in the relief of oral side effects associated with treatment.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 3.06 x 9.12 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 00714132010751
- UPC : 785923371573 885190420223 714132000752 787734731355 885781223806
- Manufacturer : EMCW9
- ASIN : B0011TWVWE
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,047 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #58 in Mouthwashes
- Customer Reviews:
Supervise children as necessary. Do not use more than is necessary for rinsing. Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken.
Active Ingredient: Aloe Vera (20%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Calendula, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavors (contains cinnamon oil), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Potassium Citrate, Copper Chlorophyllin Color.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 to 6 years: use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Customer on September 4, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.