- Series: Disaster Risk Management (Book 6)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications (June 26, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821363328
- ISBN-13: 978-0821363324
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,572,909 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Natural Disaster Hotspots Case Studies (Disaster Risk Management)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
These case studies complement the earlier groundbreaking work of 'Natural Disaster Hotspots: A Global Risk Analysi's published in April 2005. Three case studies address specific hazards: landslides, storm surges and drought. An additional, three case studies address regional multi-hazard situations in Sri Lanka, the Tana River basin in Kenya, and the city of Caracas, Venezuela.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?