- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Natural Dog Company when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Natural Dog Company Snout Soother – Dog Nose Remedy – All-Natural Remedy for Chapped Dog Noses – Vegan Dog Balm – Veterinarian Recommended
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NATURAL DOG NOSE REMEDY: Snout Soother is organic, vegan, all natural and recommended by thousands of veterinarians over the world. It’s received more than 2,000 positive reviews on Amazon by satisfied dog owners.
- FRAGRANCE FREE: Dogs do not enjoy scents like humans. To ensure maximum comfort for our four-legged furry friends, Natural Dog Company’s Snout Soother is fragrance-free and contains no perfumes or fragrances.
- NATURAL SUNSCREEN FOR DOGS: Snout Soother contains a perfect blend of organic ingredients such as grapeseed oil, hempseed oil, jojoba oil and natural Vitamin E that act as a natural sunscreen to protect dogs’ noses.
- ORGANIC DOG NOSE OINTMENT: Our soothing balm can be applied to a dog’s nose to treat painful cracking, dryness and several common ailments such as hyperkeratosis and discoid lupus. It’s also great for humans with chapped lips and dry skin.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Snout Soother is an award-winning product that has been purchased across the globe. It’s been featured in over 30 magazines and on Animal Planet. We stand by this product and offer a 120-day satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Snout Soother is recommended by vets and customers all over the world for treating and preventing painful, dry, crusty, chapped, cracked and bleeding dog noses. Our award-winning dog nose balm is a synergistic blend of organic, vegan, nourishing, healing and moisturizing ingredients – carefully selected for optimal dog nose healing benefits.
Snout Soother nose balm for dogs can be used for the following:
- Dry, Chapped Nose
- Crusty & Cracked Nose
- Windburn Prevention
- Natural Sunscreen
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Dry Skin around the face, lips and ears
- Canine Dry Eye
- Discoid Lupus
- Brachycephalic Breeds
Real Results - FAST!
In just days, our amazing dry skin treatment for dog noses will have your pup’s nose soothed, softened, and rejuvenated. Snout Soother is intentionally developed to be scent-free because dogs do not like scents the way humans do! Protect your dog’s nose from sunburn with the natural SPF benefits. Snout Soother works much better and faster than coconut oil!
Ingredients (all natural, vegan)
- ORGANIC HEMPSEED OIL | Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin mediating and anti-inflammatory
- ORGANIC SHEA NUT BUTTER | Humectant and emollient, anti-inflammatory with natural sunscreen
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL | Moisturizer, proven analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
- ORGANIC GRAPESEED OIL | Great source of healing polyphenols, super moisturizing & fast penetrating
- ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL | Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer, rich with minerals
- KUKUI NUT OIL | Natural sunscreen and homeostatic moisturizer
- CANDELILLA WAX | Vegan alternative to beeswax with high ester, fatty acid, and moisture retaining properties | NATURAL VITAMIN E | Extreme antioxidant, preservative, boosts collagen production and cell regeneration
- CHAMOMILE | Remarkable medicinal properties, heal wounds, soothing for skin irritations
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT | Natural preservative, anti-inflammatory and potent antioxidant
- SWEET ALMOND OIL | Heal dog's crusty or bleeding dog noses.
APPLICATION | Use two fingers to scoop a small amount and gently rub into nose. Or, for no mess application, use a small beauty pad or low-absorbant cloth.
RECOMMENDATION | The more often you are able to apply Snout Soother to your dog’s nose, the better. To start out, apply at least 2-3x per day, especially before bedtime when bodies are at the peak of healing and regeneration. Once the nose is healthy, reduce the frequency of applications to maintain a beautiful, healthy nose.
TIP | For best results, try to distract your dog for just a few minutes if possible. Give your dog a bone or favorite treat, go for a walk, play tug, belly rubs, or dab a bit of Snout Soother (or peanut butter!) on top of your dog’s paw so they lick their paw instead of their nose. This will allow time for the carrier oils in Snout Soother to work their magic and deliver those healing nutrients deep into the skin.
Handcrafted in the USA
Quality is of the upmost importance, which is why we proudly craft all of our products, by hand, right here in the USA.
Veterinarians all over the globe are recommending Snout Soother for dogs suffering from dry crusty noses caused by hyperkeratosis.
Our products are organic, 100% natural, vegan, and handcrafted from carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality.
Size: 2 Oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?