Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on May 9, 2013
I've been using this for a little over a week and it's amazing. I've struggled with my weight for my whole life and whenever I try to cut back on calories I am so hungry. I have hyperglycemia and always have to have food on hand. I noticed immediately lower hunger and a huge difference in cravings. For the first time in my life I can have sweets on hand and forget they are there. Incredible. Within a day of starting this I cut ~500 calories a day out of my diet. Literally no other changes. I'm not even up to the full dose yet. Fullness is a nice pleasant fullness just like they say. I had a little nausea at first, this went away within a day. I'm up to 3 softgels/meal and eat noticeably less. The difference in the amount of snacking/cravings is literally unbelievable, so quickly. I sound like an infomercial! Now I eat less than my partner, who is one of those maddeningly naturally thin people who can do yoga for like 8 hours and just want a Luna bar for dinner. I have not really lost any weight yet but it's only been a week. I have no doubt I'll be dropping pounds in no time.
on February 26, 2015
I have had high cholesterol and high triglycerides all of my adult life. Statins help with cholesterol, but not triglycerides. I take 4 Oceanic Res-Q 1250 fish oil pills daily, which help my arthritis, but not my triglycerides. I went on a very low carb diet (<25 g carbs daily) and lost weight, but did not lower triglycerides. Finally success! I found taking 4 PGX 750 mg softgels with 8 oz. water before dinner has resulted in normal triglycerides. My triglycerides have been normal for the last three years while taking PGX. My doctor is amazed! This is my first ever review, because I selfishly want to keep this product alive and booming. I am up the creek if this product ever goes away!
on April 28, 2014
I'm in one of those ruts, gain weight - lose weight then gain it back. I've been a big guy most of my life, and really hate it but am too lazy to do anything about it so have always been searching for the magic pill. Found it. I think! PGX Daily isn't like so many other pills out there, it doesn't mess with your body in that there are chemicals in it to make you feel like you're full. Instead PGX Daily is like a SUPER FIBER BAR in pill form. Eat it, drink 8oz or more of water and the pills are supposed to expand in your stomach so you feel full.

I've been taking these only for about a month and not every day but try in the morning with my breakfast and again at dinner.

I am also eating sensibly at lunch because I sit all day, so my lunch has typically been salad with some carbs (can't get away from those carbs).

Although I've not lost a significant amount of weight, it's helped me feel full so that I can get past the morning without craving carbs or anything else. I've also started to drink more water and eat more fruits and vegetables -- again part of an effort to make lifestyle changes.

In addition to all of this I'm walking 3-5 miles per day.

While there is no miracle diet pill to help you lose weight, I found PGX Daily makes me feel full longer so that I don't get cravings an hour after breakfast or dinner. I do plan to continue to use PGX Daily for the next few months to see how well it works, I find with any type of supplements one month is not enough to gauge its effectiveness.
on June 15, 2013
I haven't had my blood cholesterol checked since I started taking PGX, but this stuff really has improved my life. I have heard that this type of fiber can help regulate your blood sugar, but since I don't measure my BGL I can't say if my blood sugar has improved or not. I do know that I used to be ravenously hungry all the time, and taking the PGX regularly has really helped reduce that and I can eat less now. I used to take the powdered fiber in the capsules that Natural Factors makes, but these softgels looked more potent so I switched to these.

My bottle arrived quickly and it was in perfect condition. The gelcaps are large in size, but easy to swallow. This product is far less expensive at Amazon than buying it at a local health food store. Thanks for a perfect order.
on September 12, 2012
I read the reviews and thought about the negatives, large pills-they are very large but are a gel so they slide when drinking a lot of water and the other problem causes intestinal problems-I started off for 5 days taking 1 capsule before meals, then 7 days 2 capsules before meals and then finally 3 capsules and had no intestinal problems. I drank more water throughout the day and ran to the bathroom more - the end result was at meal time I was not hungry so I do not eat as much as I use to and find that I am not snacking due to hunger. I have lost 5 lbs in my first month and would like to lose 10 more without "going on a diet".
on May 31, 2016
Great nonstimulant appetite control. Make you sure you drink a full 8 oz, .

Recommendation: When your appetite is surpressed, you eat a light nutrient dense meal. Otherwise it'll backfire if you don't eat and you'll feel even hungrier. I am a huge eater and it works for me. Always carry a dozen or so pills with you, in a tiny ziplock, just in case you get busy out and about.
on December 17, 2015
I had been searching for a supplement to help curb my voracious appetite and with portion control - PGX capsules and granules really seem to help with both of those issues!
Before a meal, I take several PGX capsules first, then mix several scoops of PGX granules with water (the consistency/texture is like the cereal Cream of Rice) and drink quickly; this greatly reduces my hunger/cravings and helps me feel full with smaller meals!
PGX conjac fiber is totally healthy and when your GI system becomes acclimated, you can increase the amount - I plan to continue purchasing/using PGX capsules/granules indefinitely and hope ultimately this strategy will help with my weight.
on March 24, 2013
The PGX seems to help my wife's conditions, but the quality of the product has decreased. Previous orders of this product included no broken capsules.

The four containers of PGX in this order each contained some broken capsules. There were 2 to 4 broken capsules in each container. The gel leaked out and got over all of the intact capsules. The broken capsules look like they were torn lengthwise by a machine. This damage does not appear to be something that could have occurred during shipping. Information on the containers included: LOT 4001971, EXPMR 2015.
on July 24, 2011
I highly recommend this product,however the size of the capsules may be hard to swallow for some people. They do reduce your appetite and as a result you don't eat as much at meals. But it is up to the individual on what he or she does eat to control the calorie intake.
on December 31, 2012
These work! When you take them 30 min before a meal, you will feel more full. You are getting more fiber and that is a good thing. Start slowly, work your way up to more pills per day. I cannot take more than 5 per day.