Z Natural Foods Organic Coconut Milk Powder - All Natural Creamer
- HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE - Z Natural Foods coconut milk powder tastes just like fresh coconut milk. It's organic, non GMO, and gluten free. No Dairy, No Gluten, No Added Sugar, No MSG, No Corn, No Casein, No Sodium Caseinate, No Chemicals, No Soy, No Preservatives, No Lactose, No Wheat, No MSG.
- DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE - We cut out the middleman by working directly with the highest quality farms in Vietnam which allows us to get fresher coconut milk and pass the cost savings on to you.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO DAIRY AND NUT MILK - Our certified organic coconut milk powder is a nutritious superfood & delicious milk alternative for people who eat vegan or vegetarian diets, people who are sensitive to nuts, as well as people who are lactose sensitive or allergic to casein (sodium caseinate.) This plant-based powder tastes great and is a unique source of healthy Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s).
- VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, PALEO, KETO, WHOLE 30 DIET FRIENDLY - Z Natural Foods coconut milk powder is plant based and all natural so it fits almost all diets. Try it in soups, smoothies, drinks, baked goods, and recipes.
- PREMIUM PLANT BASED NUTRITION: We dry our coconut at a low temperature to preserve all the naturally occurring enzymes, nutrients, and flavor. Coconut Milk includes fatty acids, phospholipids, tocopherols, and sterols. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc, and contains vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, vitamin E (Alpha), vitamin K, and amino acids.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand owner
How we got our start?Back in 2008 we couldn't find enough affordable healthy foods on the market. We decided to fix that problem and bring you the best hard-to-find whole, all-natural and organic foods at affordable prices. We pride ourselves on quick shipping and top-notch customer support.
What makes our product unique?The foods we carry are tested to meet stringent quality and safety standards. To ensure you get the best, not only do we adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) we employ expert organoleptic testing to ensure the foods you purchase are fresh and of the highest quality.
Why we love what we do?At Z Natural Foods, we strongly believe that good nutrition -- incorporating all-natural and organic health foods -- is critical to living a long and healthy life. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality foods from all over the world at affordable prices.
"Wow, this is delicious! I added a heaping tablespoon to a large mug of coffee, and it stirred in easily. It adds a perfect, luscious milkiness that turns my coffee into a treat....adding a wonderful smoothness and flavor without drowning out the coffee taste."
Our coconut milk powder tastes like fresh coconut milk because we've gone a long way to preserving the flavor and nutrients using low-temperature processing and airtight packaging. We cut out the middleman by working directly with the highest quality farms in Vietnam which allows us to get fresher coconut milk and pass the cost savings on to you. It stores perfectly well in your pantry and is also amazing for travel.
It Makes A Great Creamer!
Coconut milk powder is an amazing creamer for cooking and baking. It adds a luscious creaminess that turns ordinary recipes into a treat!
Try it with your coffee, shakes, and recipes!
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
Item Display Weight: 1.0 Pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Organic Dehydrated Coconut Milk, 2.5% Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin (Derived from Organic Yuca Root), and 0.5% Organic Acacia Fiber.
To replace a glass of regular dairy milk mix 1 - 2 tablespoons (6g - 12g) of coconut milk powder with water.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's how to deal with the clumps: First, I'm 99% sure that they vacuum-pack this stuff, much like those bricks of coffee, because when the package arrives it's *very* firm, with no play at all. Once you open it, you can start wiggling near the top and the powder will start loosening up (but just a little, at the top).
At this point, dump all of the powder (most of it will still be in a brick) into a gallon-size ziploc bag, zip it closed, and start working the clumps with your fingers (from the outside). It will easily break up into powder, with smaller clumps.
At this point either a) put the powder, as is, in an airtight container (I put it in two canning jars), or b) before putting it in an airtight container, while it's still in the ziploc bag, lightly go over it with a rolling pin and it will end up with very few (and only tiny) clumps. Brilliant!
This stuff is *fantastic*!!!
This is the only one I found with only coconut and tapioca (for thickener). It works wonderfully. It is a powder, and you use as much as you like. So glad to have found it on Amazon
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.