- "Fans of realistic YA fiction with a healthy dose of Southern charm will laugh, cry, and fall in love with Peyton and Justin in The Natural History of Us." ~ Foreword Reviews
- "Adorable, funny, and heart-wrenching. This is a book I hugged in my sleep. Absolutely ADORED!" ~Cassie Mae, author of The Real Thing
- "It is rare that I feel I can recommend a book to anyone, that any reader would love it. Well, I offer you THE NATURAL HISTORY OF US. You will laugh and smile and swoon and cry. It is everything a great book should be and more. Loved it!" ~ Melissa West, author of No Kissing Allowed.
- "With a swoony boy who won't stop until his girl realizes she's it for him, The Natural History of Us by Rachel Harris is perfect for contemporary YA fans who love second chance romances." ~ Swoony Boys Podcast
- "OHMYWORD!!!!!! GUYS! If you haven't started this series then you need to. You have no idea what you're missing out on!" ~ A Crave for Books
- "What a young adult, coming of age type romance should be." ~ Typical Distractions
- "Harris' The Natural History of Us perfectly captured the sweetness and the troubles of a teenage romance. It's honest and it doesn't hold back from telling events that are usuablly taboo in the usual light YA...an enthralling read that demands to be finished in one sit." ~ The Procrastinator's Corner
On The Fine Art of Pretending:
- "One of the best YA contemporary romances I've ever read! ~ Sophie Jordan, New York Times and International bestselling author of the FIRELIGHT and UNINVITED series
- "Rachel Harris is a master at creating sizzling but sweet romances." ~ Paula Stokes, author of The Art of Lainey and Liars, Inc
From the Author
Want to read more?
If you love fun and flirty romance, you've come to the right place. Don't miss these other titles from Rachel Harris:
The Love & Games Series
Set in sultry New Orleans, this series follows the tight-knit, hilarious Robicheaux trio as they land themselves in crazy predicaments and fall head over boots in love!
- Taste the Heat (Colby and Jason)
- Seven Day Fiance (Cane and Angelle)
- Accidentally Married on Purpose (Sherry and Tyler)
Also, Don't miss the fun new spin-off series
readers asked for, Country Blue, and get to know the rest of Tyler Blue's band!
The Country Blue Series:
- You're Still the One (Charlie and Arabella)
- The Nanny Arrangement (Deacon and Hannah)
And if you are also young at heart and love Young Adult romance, don't miss these titles:
- The Fine Art of Pretending
- The Natural History of Us
Time Travel Fun:
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
- A Tale of Two Centuries
- My Not So Super Sweet Life