- File Size: 1013 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Publisher: Encore Publishing (July 25, 2013)
- Publication Date: July 25, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E5UEJRG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#861,396 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #263 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- #822 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #1622 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Natural Homemade Cleaners :The Ultimate Guide - Over 30 Green & Eco Friendly Solutions Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 41 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
HOWEVER, I have one big pet peeve when it comes to natural cleaning supplies- baking soda and vinegar. Not individually- each is an amazing cleaner on their own, but when they are mixed together. Because when you mix baking soda and vinegar, what do you get? You get water. Which is a pretty okay cleaner on it's own, but if you just want to clean something with water I have a tip for you- it comes out a tap ready to go.
There is NO cleaning value to mixing vinegar and baking soda. The drain cleaner? Does work. A more effective drain cleaner would be to pour some sodium hydroxide (aka lye, aka most drain cleaners) down the drain and let it do it's thing. The chemical reaction created by baking soda and vinegar is going to do nothing to clean a drain, but the lye is. And, like it or not, lye is a totally natural product. It's chemical reaction in your drain is going to me much more effective, as it reacts with the fatty/oily residue in your drain and basically turns it into soap OR reacts with the organic materials (hair) and dissolves them.
And the shower head cleaner- just leave out the baking soda. It's totally unnecessary, and it will work MUCH better if you simply use a bag full of vinegar.
I could go on, but I think you get my point. I'm not even saying don't buy this book- it's a good start. But I don't want you to be disappointed when you try some of the recipes that call for both baking soda and vinegar. And spread the word! Don't mix them!
perfectly effective cleaners, without the huge cost of the store brand names, and without the harmful ingredients.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating