- Series: Cognitive Science
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-ISTE; 1 edition (August 22, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848218486
- ISBN-13: 978-1848218482
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.9 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,725,450 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics: Speech, Morphology and Syntax (Cognitive Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Mohamed Zakaria Kurdi is Assistant Professor at the CS Department of Lynchburg College in Virginia, USA. His research interests include natural language processing, robust parsing, text mining and intelligent computer-assisted language learning.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|