Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Non Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Whole Foods Based Protein Powder, Vegan, Gluten Free, Vitamin B Complex, Beta-glucans and All 18 Amino Acids (8 oz.)
|Price:||$18.00 ($2.25 / Ounce) $17.06 ($2.13 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Sari Foods Co|
|Allergen Information||Dairy Free, Gluten Free|
|Specialty||Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Natural, Vegan|
About this item
- NUTRITION-PACKED, PLANT-BASED SUPERFOOD: Our Nutritional Yeast is full of the good stuff, from B vitamins to protein and fiber. Add our nutritional yeast to your balanced diet for the healthy kick your body’s been craving.
- NATURAL AND UNFORTIFIED NUTRITIONAL YEAST: We believe man-made, synthetic vitamins can be harmful and cause the liver and kidneys to work overtime. Nutritional yeast products are often fortified with synthetic, man-made vitamins — Sari nutritional yeast is not! Our nutritional yeast flakes are 100% whole food based and naturally occurring.
- NOURISH YOUR BODY WITH YEAST NUTRIENTS: Sari Foods Nutritional Yeast provides naturally-occurring fiber and protein (it’s a complete, bioavailable, and vegan source) with 18 amino acids and a multitude of different minerals (including iron, molybdenum, selenium, and zinc), all packed into our yeast blend.
- FEEL YOUR BEST WITH B VITAMINS: B vitamins are crucial to your overall health — good thing Sari Nutritional Yeast Flakes are full of them. Sari Foods Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast powder is nature’s vitamin B complex — it’s naturally rich in vitamins B1, B3, B5, and B6!
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR: Our delicious, salty, creamy, nutty, cheese-tasting vegan food can be sprinkled on anything and everything! Plus it’s low in calories, fat, and sodium, dairy free, gluten-free yeast, and MSG-free. It tastes good — and it’s good for you!
- EASILY INCORPORATE INTO MEALS: Otherwise known as nooch (or noochy liscious cheese), our nutritional yeast powder can be used as vegan popcorn seasoning, a pasta or salad topping, vegan parmesan, and beyond. Sprinkle it over soups, salads, and other meals or snacks for an added punch of cheesy flavor!
Buy it with
|Nutritional Yeast Flakes||Acacia Fiber Powder||Wheatgrass Powder||Gelatinzied Maca Powder||Matcha Powder||Açai Powder|
|What's Inside||B Vitamins, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Protein, Fiber||Fiber, Calcium||Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Iron, Chlorophyll||Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Plant Sterols, Alkaloids||Vitamin A, Fiber, Chlorophyll, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Iron||Calcium, Iron, Antioxidants, Anthocyanins, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids|
|Health Benefits||Overall health, energy, brain function, bone strength||Weight management, gut health, lower cholesterol||Immunity, liver function, gut health, energy||Hormone balance, endurance, reproductive health||Overall health, energy, immunity||Overall health, brain function, heart health, skin|
|Flavor||Salty, nutty, cheese-tasting||Neutral, mild||Earthy, grassy, mildly sweet||Sweet, nutty||Earthy, clean||Rich, earthy, sweet, slightly tart|
|Sourced From||Sourced in the United States||Sourced from Acacia senegal trees throughout Africa||Farmed in the United States||Sourced from high plains in the Andes Mountains||Organically farmed in Japan||Sourced from the Amazonian rainforest|
|Enjoy With||Sprinkle on anything — especially as a substitute for cheese||Water, coffee, smoothies, or savory dishes||Water, juice, protein shakes, or smoothies||Smoothies, yogurt, or desserts||Lattes, iced tea, smoothies, and baking||Mix with smoothies, yogurt, or desserts|
|USDA Organic and Non-GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 7.48 x 10.24 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 767644183390
- Manufacturer : Sari Foods Company
- ASIN : B00PJ3IPMI
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,129 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put some on my avocado toast right away. Made a cashew Alfredo the next and both were super tasty. My husband and I are currently on a budget, but I will be making room in it to buy this regularly. Buy it!
Go for it...
Top reviews from other countries
I'm having to use this brand as unfortunately after genetic testing I found out that I am one of those people who is a poor methylator and who may have trouble clearing out synthetic folic acid from my body, potentially leading to a toxic build up. Well, I'm already housebound with M.E and am now trying to fight candida overgrowth and SIBO, so I can't risk adding a toxic build up of synthetic folic acid to my already over burdened body! (Who knows, that could already be a contributing factor). This was amazingly the ONLY brand of nutritional yeast I could find with no added synthetic ingredients! It's already a great source of naturally occuring B vitamins and folate, so it's deeply frustrating that other brands feel the need to add synthetic vitamins which are ultimately harmful. I hope other companies will cotton on to this and follow suit with all natural options. I will begrudgingly continue to use this brand for now, but will be only the look out for a more affordable option that doesn't break the bank!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.