The Natural Pet Company Cat Toys Collection in Gift Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- • FULL OF VARIETY! – Remember last Christmas when you bought your cat a brand new toy, only to find it discarded by Boxing Day? With The Natural Pet Company Cat Toys Megapack, your cat will enjoy endless fun and most importantly variety when playing with our feathered toys! There’s so much to choose from, they won’t be able to contain their excitement!
- • VALUE FOR MONEY! – Our megapack includes seven unique toys, giving you a box full of fun to share with your cat at an affordable price that will leave you wanting more! Quality and quantity are both important for your pets. Why pay for one toy when you can have a whole box?
- • NATURAL MATERIALS! – Each toy is made from natural wood, sisal, elastic and feathers, so you can have peace of mind whilst your cat gets busy developing their hunting skills and imagining they’re fighting a real bird or mouse! This not only means your cat is safe, it also avoids dead animals being brought into your home by encouraging them to play inside!
- • LONG LASTING! – The Natural Pet Company pride themselves on good quality, natural products that are safe for you and your pets to use. Because they are so well made, they last a lifetime and will see your cat through from kitten to adult. So what are you waiting for? Click to add to cart now!
- • BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS! – Whether you’ve got a tiny kitten or an elderly cat, our toys provide a fun way to get them exercising and engaging with you. There’s nothing better than seeing your cat run and chase their favourite toy, then settle down for a snooze after a successful playing session!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Remember last Christmas when you bought your cat a brand new toy, only to find it discarded by boxing day? With the natural pet company cat toys mega pack, your cat will enjoy endless fun and most importantly variety when playing with our feathered toys there's so much to choose from, they won't be able to contain their excitement each toy is made from natural wood, sisal, elastic and feathers, so you can have peace of mind whilst your cat gets busy developing their hunting skills and imagining they're fighting a real bird or mouse this not only means your cat is safe, it also avoids dead animals being brought into your home by encouraging them to play inside whether you've got a tiny kitten or an elderly cat, our toys provide a fun way to get them exercising and engaging with you. There's nothing better than seeing your cat run and chase their favorite toy, then settle down for a snooze after a successful playing session our mega pack includes seven unique toys, giving you a box full of fun to share with your cat at an affordable price that will leave you wanting more quality and quantity are both important for your pets. Why pay for one toy when you can have a whole box? The Natural Pet Company pride themselves on good quality, natural products that are safe for you and your pets to use.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thoroughly reviewed the comments prior to purchasing these toys and have read all the comments after my purchase. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I believe that the overall presentation and quality of these toys exceed that of their price point. It's a relatively cheap investment given the entertainment value your pets will get out of these. My cats were all over them even before I took them out of the box. Theirs favorites are the mice with the bells and the mice wrapped in sisal. They absolutely tore into them and still do even though one of them is practically inside out at this stage.
Here's a quick break down:
1. My cats absolutely LOVE these things.
2. Packaging was nice. Had a personalized feel to it, not at all the typical generic commercial style of packaging.
3. Nice variety of toys in various shapes, sizes, textures and sounds
4. Made from natural materials
5. Reasonably priced
6. Superb level of customer service
1. Could use some better QA prior to shipment (The only reason for the 4 stars instead 5). The stick in my package was splintered a bit. Contacted the vendor about it and they responded almost immediately to address it. My suggestion would be to use a different material or somehow wrap it with some sort of tape because there's still the potential for it to splinter due to excessive bending when cats pull on the opposite end.
2. Your cat(s) will obviously favor some toys over others - this is more a result of your cat's preferences than a con or a negative reflection on the product or vendor.
No toy of any real value or interest to your pet is going to last forever. I would rather see my cats destroy toys knowing they had fun playing with them rather than have them ignored.
Yes, there's always room for improvement. However, if my cats' reaction to these toys are any indication, the vendor is well on the right track. Their responsiveness and focus on customer service earned them my trust and support.
At the end of the day, these make my cats happy so I'm happy. I will be buying from them again.
These toys are well-made. (A natural twiny outer material that goes with the basket somehow...) The knowledgeable will be surprised to know that after over a month not a single feather has come out. This is my experience, but these toys are made from good material that cats can snatch and toss and kick at, and so on. And the feathers are still in mine (his)!.
An included stick and two attachable toys for a more dangly playing/chasing experience has to be kept out of sight when not in use. But he watches where I put it away and remembers...(shiver) he remembers... These horrifyingly popular cat toys come well-packaged in a nice assortment. I'm not certain if there is catnip scent involved, but I don't think so. All cats are different; but if yours is also a 'player', then these are good cat toys and worth the money. (And the box is sturdy and reusable.)