BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 6, 2017
The black cocoa powder is unbelievably good!
It tastes EXACTLY like an oreo cookie (the cookie part)!

This will be my go-to cocoa powder from now on because it's that good!

It's not at all bitter, has a lovely cocoa flavor (think of the original oreo cookies) and it's so good that I just mix it with sugar, water and oil, and eat it by the spoonfuls!

And the color is so intense you will never need a black food dye ever again!
review image
on November 28, 2016
So far it's great, it is funny error on MY part as I truly did not know it would be as black and I thought it was just a extremely dark brown lol, but as it turns out I didn't even know I needed it until I got it and actually it sparked a fantastic idea for one of my creations that I can make using a pure black organic coloring! So it turns out to be really great after all.... But product wise everything has been on the up and up and the company even sent me a friendly welcome email asking me if they can do anything to help me, which is so wonderful, I think highly of this company!
on August 23, 2014
Smoothie and "shake" satisfaction. Indeed. This was priced well. The flavor is smooth and far less bitter than cocoa. Blends well and satisfies that chocolate craving. 1 Tbsp. cacao powder, 1 Tbsp. Stevia in the raw, 1Tbsp. cashew butter, 1/4 c. frozen blueberries and 1 cup almond milk. Blend and enjoy.
on February 13, 2014
This raw cocoa powder is the bee's knees.

It came at a very reasonable price. Most other cocoa powders cost much more than this, both here on Amazon and other retailers.

I would buy again.

Cacao!
on January 16, 2017
This makes terrific ciocolatta calda. Which is the Italian take on hot chocolate: not as sickeningly sweet as hot chocolate mixes available here, dark chocolate, and thickened with cornstarch to an almost pudding-like consistency. Various recipes are posted for it online, it's a great winter treat. Best enjoyed sitting on the sofa with a dog curled up at your side, watching the snow fall outside. Dipping cookies into it is another adventure.
on April 7, 2016
I was unsure about buying this product because I've never bought a food item from amazon, but I'm so glad I did. It did take a day later than normal to arrive to me (I have Prime) but that wasn't a huge problem for me. I use this all of the time in my baking recipes! Usually I'll combine it with an unsweetened cocoa powder too, having a 1:1 ratio for a recipe. This product gives my brownies, cakes, and cookies a really nice intense black color! High recommend for baking, but haven't used it yet for hot cocoa or anything else.
on November 26, 2015
If you like intense chocolate flavor then this stuff is for you!! I even add a tablespoon or two to box brownie mixes for rave reviews from my chocoholic BF. Since I started using the black cocoa powder I've never looked back. The best!!
on July 10, 2016
This is really dark. Really, really. I like dark chocolate, but this is almost smoky. I ended up mixing it with a lighter cocoa powder, and eventually my taste buds adjusted. But, I couldn't use it straight up for anything where I'd been using dutch cocoa powder, for instance.
on April 11, 2016
I wanted to make brownies that I had as a kid, and my normal Nestle cocoa powder wasn't right. They weren't dense and rich like I wanted them. When I ordered the black dutched powder, I wasn't sure it would work. But, they came out so amazing I ate them for breakfast for two days. The cocoa is black as midnight, and gets everywhere, but it's the best tasting baking cocoa I've had in a long time. I'm ordering another pound now. This stuff is brilliant.
on July 15, 2014
Great cacao powder. Hint: I dissolve it in hot water and coconut sugar (great sugar), before adding to almond milk, or a super smoothie with Moringa and the two super food algae's, Spirulina and Chlorella. A shot of wheatgrass juice, and you're good to go. Soooo... many benefits, I can't begin to tell. Look up the above foods, and you'll see what I mean. Anyway I really enjoy this brand of cocoa.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.