Natural Pumice Stone for Feet 2 PCS, Phogary Lava Pedicure Tools Hard Skin Callus Remover for Feet and Hands - Natural Foot File Exfoliation to Remove Dead Skin
- Phogary lave pumice stone is a natural, porous stone with gentle abrasive properties, resulting in a porous material, treat your feet by the safe, naturally occurring lava stones and keep you feet feeling smooth!
- Renew your feet with the exfoliating power of this natural pumice stone that helps remove stains, corns and calluses, also to do a whole-body exfoliation that will leave your skin looking fresh and youthful.
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle and use, the volcanic pumice stone fits easily in your hand. The loops of cord allow you to hang the stones to dry; an important part of caring for your pumice stones.
- To use, soak callused skin in warm water until it feels soft. Then wet the foot pumice stone in soapy water and rub it gently over the callus in a circular motion.
- Say goodbye to cracked heels and nasty calluses. Say Hello to beautiful, smooth and silky feet. Phogary pumice stone is your smart choice.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ideal for exfoliating hard skin on feet and hands, this pumice stone comes with a hanging string for easy storage.
Warning: Don't use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin. Stop immediately if your skin feels sensitive or sore.
Tips: To use a pumice stone, soften the calloused skin in warm water, wet the stone, and then gently rub the stone over the area using circular motions until you remove the dead skin. Remember to dry the stone after every using.
PHGOARY, US Registered Brand, is committed to beautifying your life and providing high quality products at a competitive price.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 5.28 x 0.94 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 13, 2014
- Manufacturer : Phogary
- ASIN : B07HHS38T9
Best Sellers Rank:
#852 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3 in Foot Pumices
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.