Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Natural Soap Book: Making Herbal and Vegetable-Based Soaps Paperback – Unabridged, January 8, 1995
|New from||Used from|
Books Inspired by Greenbuild 2016
Featured resources on green building, BIM, and sustainable design.Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
Susan Miller Cavitch takes the mystery out of soapmaking, sharing her formulas for making high-quality vegetable-based soaps that are good for your skin -- and free of synthetic additives.
The Natural Soap Book gives you:
* Clear directions and illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the entire process -- from buying supplies to cutting and trimming the final bars.
* Recipes for old favorites like oatmeal/honey and avocado soaps to Susan's unique recipes for goat milk, borage, and even a tropical shampoo bar.
* Creative wrapping and gift packaging ideas.
* Formulas for exotic specialty scents like Holiday Spice, Sweet Earth, and Southern Summers.
* Profiles and tips from professional soapmakers.
About the Author
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But not sure about beginning my soap adventures with a 40 bar recipe, if I screw it up that's a lot of $$ down the...Read more