- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock Pub; F First Edition Used edition (December 10, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592441122
- ISBN-13: 978-1592441129
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.3 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #392,224 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Natural Theology: Comprising Nature and Grace by Professor Dr. Emil Brunner and the reply No! by Dr. Karl Barth F First Edition Used Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In this day and age, when views of natural theology and natural law still form a foundational part of politically explosive ethical debates surrounding human dignity, the definition of life, human sexuality, the nature of equality, etc., "Nature and Grace" and "No!" should be read by anyone interested in approaching such topics from a theological perspective.
As an addendum, for those interested and comfortable in the realm of academic theology, I would recommend Stephen J. Grabill's Rediscovering the Natural Law in Reformed Theological Ethics (Emory University Studies in Law and Religion) as a good follow-up to the Brunner/Barth debate.