|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $20.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Mock wrap top ties in front or back
- Set-in sleeves, 2 lower pockets, side slits
- Low rise flare leg scrub pant, drawstring front, back elastic, 2 side pockets and side slits on bottom of pant leg
- International shipping available
- Sold as a set
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get a tremendous value with the Natural Uniforms Mock Wrap scrub set! The set includes a mock-wrap top with tie back--2 lower patch pockets and comfy flare leg pants (1/2 drawstring and elastic)
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000V0EPIW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2007
- #4 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Sets
- #31 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #218 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I like these a lot. a super lot, actually. they aren't the standard ultra-huge scrub sizing but they're not Gap sizing either.
I have a smaller bust and top size so the small fits beautifully - flattering and fitting but plenty of room to get the job done.
The pants are more fitted, flattering and stylish without screaming TRENDY. Nice length. They ARE somewhat more fitted in the size S pant, and I may try to go with S top, M pants if I can in the future, just to give myself a little leeway.
Overall, FANTASTIC deal for nice quality, professional yet cute scrubs with GOOD POCKETS - I may never shop anywhere else for scrubs again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You can't beat these scrubs for the price! This is my third set. The last two I bought 10+ years ago and they have held up great! I'm a size 8 and mediums fit very comfortably.Published 6 days ago by Laura
The top does not fit true to size. I could barely get it on, and looked like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Boy.Published 7 days ago by Amie
I am a radiology tech and on my feet most of the time, the shoes did take a break-in time but have great support. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Colleen