100% Plant Extract Vitamin E Oil 35,000 IU + Organic Rosehip & Jojoba Blend - 2 OZ Bottle. FAST Absorbing Skin Protection For Face & Body. Pure Ingredients - Ideal For Sensitive Skin - Use Daily
Enhance your purchase
|Active Ingredients||Rosehip_oil, Vitamin_e|
|Item Volume||60 Milliliters|
About this item
- Plant Based v Synthetic: Our Vitamin E (d-Alpha-tocopherol) oil is 100% extracted from plants rich in Vitamin E. Natural Vitamin E has been proven to absorb more quickly and efficiently by the body than other synthetic types.
- Pure Carrier Oil: The viscosity of pure Vitamin E Oil is thick and sticky. A blend of Eden's Semilla Rosehip & Jojoba Oil gives the oil the perfect consistency for easy application. Fast acting, absorbent and non greasy. 35,000 IU means the blend contains no less than 25% Pure Vitamin E.
- Skin Protection: Vitamin E Oil is contains AO protection that helps to combat the signs of aging. Helps repair damaged skin, provides hydration for dry skin and provides relief for skin irritation and sunburn - a great solution to tangle free silky smooth hair.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARENTEE: - The clinically proven ingredients and pure blend speak for themselves. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason we offer a no question asked money back guarantee.
Customers also search
Vitamin E Oil is an excellent all round skin protector that helps to combat cell damage caused by free radicals found in common everyday contaminants and air pollution. Are these the thing that you want for your skin and hair?
➭   Potent AO protection
➭   Clinically proven ingredients
➭   Fast acting, absorbent and non greasy
➭   Radiant looking skin and silky smooth hair
If so, then Eden’s Semilla Vitamin E Oil is just what you need. Our oil is 100% plant based (see ingredients for more information), blended with pure rosehip / jojoba oil.
➭   Pure healing for skin blemishes / scars / pigmentations / acne
➭   Revitalize dull or dry looking skin / effective moisturizer
➭   Anti-aging ingredients for fine lines and wrinkles
➭   Soothing action for skin irritation and sunburn
➭   Protection for hair and scalp / anti tangle solution / added luster and shine
➭   100% pure
We offer a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee – let the results speak for themselves - you won’t be disappointed. Click ADD TO CART now….
PROMOTIONS NOW ON FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 2.01 x 1.61 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 3, 2016
- Manufacturer : Eden's Semilla
- ASIN : B01M0B5YYF
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,524 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #72 in Body Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Store in a cool dry place
Plant Based Vitamin E Oil (d-Alpha-tocopherol) - Safflower, Wheatgerm, Sunflower, Sweat Almond, Apricot and Avocado / Organic Rosehip Oil / Organic Jojoba Oil
Use one or two drops on selected facial areas day and night / Apply to wet, damp or dry hair / Suitable for all areas of skin / For external use only
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Downside is the package is very poor. It's a plastic bottle with a wimpy drop applicator that doesn't hold in the oil very well. As soon as you lift up the drop applicator from the bottle the oil starts pouring out. No control, it's not good. The bottle leaks very bad too. So I transfer this oil into a proper blue glass dropper bottle which is also protecting it from being exposed to oxygen and sunlight. The oil itself is gold so it's worth it. I'll be a customer for life.
My skin has always been very slow at healing itself and I scar very easily. For the first time, I see why people talk about vitamin E the way that they do. This stuff really helps speed up healing times and has reduced scarring in newer cuts and scrapes.
I have always had eczema and this product has become part of my routine to keep the patches small and to a minimum.
This product is good for just so many things. It's a must have in my house. Would recommend.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.