Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth Paperback – April 25, 2017
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Finally, a week by week pregnancy guide from a natural perspective!
Whether you want a water birth in your living room or just want to eat healthier, The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth is for you!
Top 10 things you'll learn in this book:
- Your perfect pregnancy diet (with weekly recipes)
- How to ditch toxins in your beauty & cleaning routine
- Natural remedies for common pregnancy symptoms
- The truth about epidurals (and other interventions)
- How to create your birth "dream team"
- How & why to eat your placenta (or not)
- Natural pain relief during labor
- What to do during each stage of labor
- Tips to navigate all those newborn interventions
- How to start breastfeeding on the right foot, er, boob
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Listen - she of course talks about proper diet and exercise and the important information one would expect, but she also talks about radiation, all the tests that are brought up to expecting mamas, even tips for maternity wear! There's even a recipe, birth affirmation, and mini check list each week! She thinks of EVERYTHING. Please please PLEASE, put down that "What To Expect When You're Expecting" book...burn it even, and grab this book! It's way simpler, less scary, and gives a future mom WAY more confidence that she can have this baby! Good luck mamas and THANK YOU Genevieve!!