Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth Paperback – April 25, 2017
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Finally, a book that speaks to the rising tide of women who want a more natural pregnancy and birth experience. Comprehensive, evidence-based and trustworthy. This beautifully written guide will be the pregnancy book for our generation and will support women in making informed decisions to have healthy, safe and empowering births.
Do yourself (and your baby) a favor, read this book! (-Katie Wells, Founder of WellnessMama.com)
Finally, a pregnancy book for women who desire to live a more natural and organic lifestyle. No matter where you are on this spectrum I think you’ll appreciate Genevieve’s no-nonsense approach. Oh, how I wish a resource like this existed back when I was expecting my girls! (- Lisa Leake, #1 New York Times Best Selling Author of 100 Days of Real Food)
From the Back Cover
Finally, a week by week pregnancy guide from a natural perspective!
Whether you want a water birth in your living room or just want to eat healthier, The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth is for you!
Top 10 things you'll learn in this book:
- Your perfect pregnancy diet (with weekly recipes)
- How to ditch toxins in your beauty & cleaning routine
- Natural remedies for common pregnancy symptoms
- The truth about epidurals (and other interventions)
- How to create your birth "dream team"
- How & why to eat your placenta (or not)
- Natural pain relief during labor
- What to do during each stage of labor
- Tips to navigate all those newborn interventions
- How to start breastfeeding on the right foot, er, boob