- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (June 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764353403
- ISBN-13: 978-0764353406
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 0.8 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #762,114 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Natural Wonders of Assateague Island 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Mark Hendricks is an award-winning wildlife and conservation photographer as well as writer whose work focuses on the diverse habitats of the Chesapeake Bay watershed and the Maryland Coastal Bays.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
amazing and show a true appreciation of the natural wonders that are Assateague Island. A delightful book I look forward to revisiting frequently!