|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$98.99 - $184.76|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16.5" around
- Equestrian boot with twin buckle details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Roam around town in style with the Naturalizer Juletta women's keen high ridding boot. This women's high boot is offered in a leather upper in a knee-high riding boot style with a round toe. A buckle straps at the ankle and shaft, elastic gored panels at the rear and side zipper ensure an easy slip-on construction. A smooth lining and cushioning insole features N5 Comfort System lends comfort and flexibility. The Naturalizer Juletta is finished with a non-slip outsole.
Naturalizer was one of the first shoe brands that women could turn to for the feminine style they coveted and the comfort they thought was impossible to attain. Naturalizer's fresh, unpretentious designs are a smooth fit with your wardrobe, your life and your own unique style. Naturalizer promises style that makes you look good and feel good - always.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JU2L6U
- Item model number: Juletta
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've been looking for a real leather boot for a while. I'm amazed how many boots are man-made or parts of the boot are man-made now adays and charge almost the same amount as for real leather! The Juletta boot's leather is very nice and soft and is 100% leather. They smelled wonderful just pulling them out of the box!
I picked the banana bread color and was afraid it might be too light but it was not. It is a beautiful shade of brown that matches my wardrobe nicely.
I'm extremely happy with my new boots.
It's still a beautiful boot which is why it gets 3 stars even though I can't get them on.
I'm baffled why so many shoe manufacturers don't make a true WW...it's not like a shoe can really be "too wide" (at least not like it can be too narrow - and if it is, you just get a narrower shoe. Instead, they have cut me out as a customer.
Loved the color and style of the boot so there is justification for the single star.
1. the leather is pieced in a horrificly ugly manner I have never seen on a boot at this price point. Had they been comfortable, I might have been able to deal with the piecing, but it would have always bugged me.
2. The boot was really tight across the top of my foot, but big on my ankles. As I have huge ankles, this was very strange. If you have slim ankles, this would be a mess.
3. At no place did this boot shaft exterior measure 16.5 inches. The elastic Gore did not give at all so I was unable to zip the boot over my muscular calves.
These went back the next day. Sad.
that being said, they are a very cute boot. banana bread is just about the right description for these. i plan to wear them basically with a few red dresses i have in my closet that will look better with this shade of brown than with the oxford brown DINKA boots that i own.
despite the smaller-than-i-want-it-to-be shaft, the boots are as comfy as all the other naturalizers i own. i've seen other boots at payless that look similiar, but this brand just lasts me way longer than anything i buy there, so it's worth the $$ and i'll keep coming back.
will try to take and post a pic when i wear them....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these. the first pair was too tight across the instep, but having purchased a black pair before and love them, i knew it was just a fluke they did not fit.. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Claudette Earl
Very narrow calf area. I hoped they would stretch over time but are too uncomfortable to wear. I love the color and style, but can't wear them.Published 14 months ago by Jen B.
I was so excited for these boots and they came five days earlier than expected, but the ones I received were clearly worn. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Susan
They were beautiful boots, but they were a little too snug. Such a disappointment :(Published 20 months ago by Laci Reardon
Love this pair. It's comfy and the colour's perfect for jeans and leggings.Published 21 months ago by Audrey Yap
I loved the look on these but i didn't even try them on. They were scuffed already and it was apparent they were previously used and scratched. Read morePublished 22 months ago by flora lopez