Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on April 3, 2012
The book Naturally Fun Parties for kids is the most beautifully written book to help Moms and Dads create the most beautiful parties for their kids any time of the year with all four seasons being the focus. The beautiful photos the outstanding recipes the creative invitations the unique and very fun decorations and so much more ideas has inspired me to throw the best and very original party ever for my children, friends and family. I'm so excited to get started and also this book has inspired me to be creative with food, decorations and much much more and still keeping it green and natural and most inportant so fun for the kids. These parties will be something your children will always remember and pass these parties down to their children and when your children get involved in helping you getting ready for their party it will bring out their creative side. Love love love this beautiful book.
on April 20, 2014
Its a nice book but maybe for the less creative..... I felt foolish after the purchase. There are some wonderful crafts, recipes and ideas but much more beginner than I guess I am. Also alot of advertising for stores and products within which I tend to not love in a DIY book.
on January 6, 2014
This book is okay. In the end I didn't get many useful ideas. I appreciate the author's creativity. Maybe this is better for older kids? My kids are 4 and 6.
on January 19, 2015
These are great ideas, but a little bit too time-consuming for me to pull off.
on November 5, 2013
I bought this book to help plan my daughters party! Great ideas for all types of kids parties!! Easy to follow recommendations!
on July 24, 2012
This book is superb: The ideas are great for every day, not just for parties, and they're affordable and lovely. I'm already diving in and making the Gratitude Banner with my kids!
on September 28, 2013
This book is exactly as the title suggests: several different themes for parties for kids using natural elements for decorating, games and activities, etc. It is full of beautifully shot photographs, as well as unique and inspiring ideas for themes, games and crafts, decor, and so on. I'm very happy with this purchase.