Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on April 11, 2016
I was getting bites on my legs and I couldn't figure out if it was bedbug or what. I used this product and thankfully it worked.
on November 15, 2016
Love this product - use for everything - helped me beat scabies!
on August 17, 2017
ouchhhh, don't know why but, this stuff is making whatever invisible bugs have been bitting me for over 2wks, even more attracted to me than beforehand! got more bites yesterday and today than i have ever gotten and spray is not helping with the itchy bumps i am ending up with either. i even took shower, dried off and than drenched myself from head to toe with it last night, let it dry and still got eating up within a few minutes afterwards. with tea tree wash mixture, i at least don't get bitten for quite awhile afterwards and very little at that (but, am afraid constant tea tree oil will harm my cats and why i got this kleen). I used some on three of my cats as well, one seems to be doing alright but, the other two are now as miserable as me for they are too itching a lot more since. i mixed one ounce in 16oz bottle to be safe, guessing that is not enough for the dustmites/mold mites bugs (never see any bugs even with magnifier or flashlight so assuming these are mites we have since it has been a unusual humid month here and have never had this biting issue before). Am hoping bugs are just dying off on us after being sprayed and are pissed off while doing so and temporarily eating us more cause am not enjoying having house and especially myself smelling like a vinegar mix if stuff isn't going to work for us. Still i will keep using it for now (may switch to kleen green afterwards for cleaning since that one actually says for bugs as well) but, after reading the review with loads of reply comments on it (forget whom), decided buying a fridgidaire 70pint dehumidifier was a better option for us in eliminating these bugs faster since no matter how long i run aircon, humidity level in our home is still constantly at least between 50 and 60 and this product can't do its suppose magic if we are allowing these dust/mold mites to keep breeding i guess.
on June 12, 2015
I washed my clothes in it and it washed away most of the athletic smell. Also made my clothes super soft. Took baths in it using only one cap full to a full tub of water. Super sudsy bubbles. Also made my skin super soft. I have psoriasis which is now under control through probiotics. My skin was seriously itching for several weeks so I ordered this product not knowing what was causing my entire body to itch. I went to three different doctors with no avail. The nap of my neck and hair line in the back was constantly itching. With every bath, I would soak my hair. Extremely soft results with my hair and skin. I was taking baths every night and found the itching would stop. My entire body from nose down was in this natural enzyme. It worked. Although... I would have to note. It's a natural enzyme. It will eat through clothes, material and dyes if used often enough.
on April 16, 2017
The only thing that helped me beat scabies! Very thankful for this product.
VINE VOICEon December 21, 2012
We have serious dust allergies, so we decided to buy some of this stuff as a Fabreze replacement, since it can also be used for cleaning as well as clothing. Basically, we've been mixing it 4 to 1 with water and put it in a spray bottle for easy use. We spray it on clothes that are clean, but perhaps a little dusty because they haven't been worn for a couple weeks between washings. The spray works well, but does dry slowly and smells a but funny. But it does work and helps cut down on dust mites. You can even spray a little on your skin if you're getting itchy bites, and it does help a lot. We even add it to our mop bucket to help sanitize the hardwood floors. It's a bit pricey, and doesn't have any frills like a pleasing scent, but it does work. Not sure if I'd buy again or not, but it's a decent enough product and I like having some on hand.
on March 28, 2016
This is the one to get. I've been using it and I really like it. Very gentle. Does not stain your clothes at all. Activates and enzymes assist in the cleaning of your clothing with a capful. Not sure if it gets out scabies or mites but I notice my skin does not itch anymore since I add this to my laundry. Don't get the other one! (Kleen Green, I think?) That is not the same product. Kleen Free works best.
on January 13, 2017
Kleen-Free is without a doubt the best soap product we have ever used for cleaning purposes & the ability of this product to control mites,lice, ants & many other insects makes it number one in our house & that will never change. THANK YOU
on June 29, 2013
I bought this for a friend who lives in an apartment building where there was an outbreak of bedbugs. They fumigated the whole building and carefully scrutinized/cleaned the carpets mattresses and clothing for everyone, but she wanted something to be able to stay on top of the situation herself. When she found more, the Kleen Free killed them instantly. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because there weren't enough directions for use.
on July 16, 2015
Can't be without this product if you are fighting mites.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.