Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KONG Naturals Catnip Spray for Cats, 1-Fluid Ounces
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: 5-Inch by 7-1/2-Inch by 6-Inch to 1 oz (30ml)|Change
Price:$4.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 8, 2010
We've tried a lot of different catnips over the years... but Kong Catnip Spray is the best - by far! We can take any toy, even one our cat no longer has (or even never had) an interest in ... and give it ONE spray of Kong Catnip and WHAAMM!! Suddenly, he's playing with it like it's the best toy in the world!! Tried it on a his scratching post... and for the next 20 minutes plus, he's rolling, flipping, scratching, jumping off it... pretty funny to watch! Just a spray or two is all it takes... and it lasts for a while too! I always felt a little frustrated when I'd go a buy a toy only to have my cat take little to no interest in it. That's all changed thanks to Kongs spray on catnip. Really glad we found this!!
on November 18, 2010
Thanks Kong! Now my cat is a nip addict! Normally, my fat, lazy, orange tabby wants three things out of life: something to eat, a warm place to sleep, and someone to rub his sweet face and fat belly. I can't believe how he goes NUTS for this stuff! I've never seen him so playful! This must be some seriously psychedelic stuff from a feline perspective.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2011
Our cat has been having some behavioral issues. He's been spraying and basically walking around the house meowing very loudly and basically "screaming" at everyone. He's always been very vocal. I'll spray this product on his coat or on my finger and he instantly clams down. Great product!
on April 27, 2010
This product is a great product. My cats love it and I appreciate it's size, easy to carry around and store. Lots of power and excitement packed into such a small bottle. Recommend it to anyone.
on April 6, 2011
Was an instant hit when I tried it on our three cats' toys. Now, I spray it on their tower & toys in the mornings when I leave for work so they burn off some energy while I'm away. Another great Kong product!
on February 6, 2011
Just by smelling this you can tell that it is a very concentrated cat nip. Our cats enjoy is much more that dried cat nip or even fresh cat nip. Its great!
on April 6, 2011
my cats love this stuff.they know what the bottle looks like now.and the second that they see it the first thing that they do is jump on their cat house and wait for the fun to start
I actually bought this after reading an article about catnip oil keeping mites and other buggies away from chickens (we have chickens). However, upon receiving it I sprayed a couple of kitty toys that our cats ignore and view with disdain. Immediately they came running (they smelled it from the another room) and now the previously ignored and rejected toys are the favorites in the house! Seriously!! They were rolling, licking, playing with these toys for quite some time (45 min?) and even now when they walk past they can't help but go over and give the toys a bit of play.

Very potent - highly recommend for cats!
on November 10, 2015
I bought this to cut down on cat nip flakes all over. My cat was like Lindsay Lohan on steroids. I didn't even know she run as fast as she did last night. Of course today she's like a hippie coming down off her trip (see picture).
review image
on August 22, 2015
I hate that I got 3 whole bottles of this. If anything this stuff is cat repellent!! I sprayed one of his favorite toys. The very toy he dragged to his bed and slept with every single night. I spray this and all of the sudden Mr. Otter is sleeping on the sofa!
I think I might spray this places I DON'T want my cat to go since he apparently hates it.