Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Nature of Animal Healing : The Definitive Holistic Medicine Guide to Caring for Your Dog and Cat Paperback – June 6, 2000
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE FOR EVERY ASPECT OF HOLISTIC MEDICINE."
From the Inside Flap
for the health and long life of your pets
For two decades, Dr. Martin Goldstein--America's most successful, renowned holistic veterinarian--has healed and helped his animal patients with the same natural therapies that benefit humans. The results have been so astounding that today critically sick pets are brought to him from across the country for a new chance at life and health.
In this compelling, very accessible book, Dr. Goldstein explains exactly what holistic medicine is and how it works. By treating the root of a health problem instead of its symptoms, you too can help your animal to regain and maintain its own health, as nature intended. Dr. Goldstein also shares many remarkable true stories of supposedly terminally ill animals who have recovered to full wellness. Inside you'll discover
- Why our animals get sick, even when we strive to give them the best of care
- An exhaustive A to Z guide of pet ailments--and the best course of action
- Why vaccines can do more harm than good
- The link between diet and disease--and how the right diet can not only prevent disease but reverse it
- How acupuncture, homeopathy, chiropractic, and other alternative options work--safely and painlessly--to restore true health
- Specific guidance for the use of herbs, supplements, and natural remedies
- The good news (and the bad) about cancer in animals--including extraordinary new treatments and potential cures
- Coping with the inevitable death of your pet--both physically and psychologically
And much, much more
PLUS--the ultimate resource for holistic pet care: an extensive guide to holistic product manufacturersand stores, books, newsletters, Web sites, veterinarians, and associations!
- Item Weight : 10.9 ounces
- Paperback : 368 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0345439192
- ISBN-10 : 9780345439192
- Publisher : Ballantine Books (June 6, 2000)
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.74 x 8.1 inches
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 0345439198
- Best Sellers Rank: #24,065 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: