We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- Lens width: 50
- DIGITAL EYE STRAIN manifests in annoying sensations such as headaches sore eye and difficulty sleeping. This discomfort is caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital devices.
- COMPUTER GLASSES or blue light blockers have yellow tinted lenses that alleviate the stress and eye strain caused by prolonged blue light exposure. This pair of doctor recommended classic computer glasses relaxes eye muscles to give you effective and immediate relief from digital visual fatigue as well as improving sleep quality and dry itchyness.
- POLARIZED SUNGLASSES are extremely important to protect vision. These designer gaming glasses happen to also be sunglasses with 100% UVA/UVB protection perfect for driving in bright daylight.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Thankfully there are also technological advances that meet this new, but very real demand. These top rated eye protecting glasses for both women and men relax eye muscles resulting in clearer and healthier vision plus even better sleep. Whether you are coding gaming reading or just surfing the web this doctor recommended vision preserving stylish eyewear has you covered. With anti reflective and anti glare lenses,these blue light blockers will ease your digital eyestrain so you do not wind up with headaches, dry eyes or sore eyes at the end of the day. By blocking harmful high energy blue rays you will notice how much better your eyes feel even after a full day of staring at a screen.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.01 x 2.72 x 1.61 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 3, 2015
- ASIN : B018W6UUQ2
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #349,170 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #4749 in Reading Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking for something to screen out the blue light at night for better sleep, this isn't it. I don't even think they screen out the blue light very well compared to the Uvex amber glasses. Horrible. Returning immediately.
Worked fantastically (for me) starting on the first day, and I've worn them every night since (I'm on my second week). I put them on around 7pm after dinner and immediately feel that mellow twilight calm sleepy feeling. I start yawning within 15 min, and could go to sleep if I wanted, but I have no problems staying up until 10pm or so, reading next to my husband who plays video games (the glasses aren't a sleeping pill, but they take all the wakeful stimulation out of TV and computer screens). I sleep straight through the night for 8 hours after winding down in these glasses. These are the best tool in my toolbox for preparing for bed. I've since ordered them for my husband and friend. I would recommend them to anyone as an easy and inexpensive thing to try when on a mission to improve sleep.
The only problem I'm having is with the amber color of the lens. I'm just not sure if I'm going to keep them--all because of the dark amber color that I have to look through. I don't think I can really enjoy Amazon videos while wearing them.
So to elaborate, this helps with eye strain. Especially when I was studying for the IB matriculation exams my eyes were hurting every day at the end of the day because I needed to read books and articles and course materials from computer and my pad. I don't need to read so much anymore, but also these glasses have had an impact that my eyes don't tire so easily. :)