Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 6, 2017
I've used this product for quite some time but it was really nice to buy a three-pack because it saved me some money. It's a great deal!!
on August 23, 2017
The price was very reasonable for these popular over the counter daily vitamins. I use them every day and will reorder them.
on March 8, 2014
Since I purchase vitamin products, I can save money with Amazon. My first purchase and I will buy many more times on line. Delivery is excellent and I do not waste my time in stores looking and looking. Recommend the purchase of this vitamin highly.
on August 18, 2017
Arrived as promised, good price, good product
on April 20, 2015
Its a great supplement if you suffer from migraines like I do, sometimes migraines are triggered from a magnesium deficiency so I take this occasionally and it really makes a difference, another source of magnesium is to eat raw pineapple everyday but that can be too acidic so I just take this when I don't have pineapple, Also I do not take this everyday because too much calcium can calcify your pineal gland which is bad for you. Okay I'm done now hope this review helps.
on December 19, 2017
This was a re order . I get them all the time
on June 3, 2017
Great bargain!
on October 27, 2015
I've been using Nature Made products for years. I like this combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and D3.
on May 19, 2014
I like the fact that you can purchase Nature Made Vitamins with supplements all in one pill. They come in a three pack and I'm glad they are available on Amazon.
on February 14, 2017
I assume they contain what they claim to. What more could you ask for?