Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 945 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,058 reviews
on February 23, 2014
Contains 720 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.

One of the reasons I buy from NatureMade quite often is that the company posts clear photos of every part of the label. All you need to do to know what you're dealing with is click the photo gallery, This product, for instance, contains gelatin and glycerin, both of which may cause a problem for vegans. If you are allergic to fish you probably wouldn't be reading this anyway, but it also contains soy. And that information is available on the product page.

This supplement is part of my daily regime, and I recommend both it and any of the other supplements NatureMade offers. I take it to prevent both cognitive decline and heart disease. Can't remember which Hollywood actress said that aging wasn't for the faint of heart, but she was right.
on February 22, 2016
Saw a program on PBS about supplements where they said that Nature Made is one of a few companies that provide legitimate, accurate products. Can't wait to try it out and eliminate the questionable product altogether.
on May 7, 2014
I've only used these a few months. No fishy taste or odor. They are less expensive than the brand I was using. I hope that using 2 per day is enough to do what is needed. All Omega 3 seems to be an expensive item so this is working as far as I know. There is no feeling from taking this item. So its hard to rate since I don't see a difference. The softgel is quite large which is the only drawback for people who have difficulty swallowing large pills. Since it is not a capsule or hard pill, the softgel is very important due to the size of this pill. Very worth trying.
on September 19, 2014
This is an updated review. Initially, I stated that there was oil on the label of the bottle which made me question where this product was stored. But after taking these gel capsules, I can say they are unlike any others that I have taken. For many years I have taken Nature Made Fish Oil. I compared the label on this purchase with the label of the purchase I made at a mega store. There were no significant differences. However, these capsules taste very fishy, to the point that I would not purchase them again.
on October 17, 2014
I've been taking fish oil for years. I've always had a problem with that fishy aftertaste until I started taking them a night, then it's not so bad. But, it's still there. The only problem getting such a large bottle is they tend to stick together after a bit. That's the only reason I gave it four stars vs. five stars.
on June 29, 2016
I have used this product before, but the gel-caps in the last bottle I purchased smelled too fishy for me to be able to use them. That may sound funny, but I don't remember a strong fish smell with any of the other bottles I've purchased. Must have been a bad batch. I ended up throwing them away.
on June 24, 2014
Can't really vouch for its effectiveness as I have not noticed any difference after taking them (but hey I take them anyway cause it's supposed to be good for you right?)

Anyway it seems nicely packaged and the pills look right, though I feel they could be smaller. But to be fair almost all the other fish oil capsules are about the same size.

Good pricing though so would recommend
on March 14, 2017
I've bought fish oil capsules for many years now and this is generally my go-to brand. I've never had an issue and they are generally one of the best deals to be found.
on February 18, 2014
This will last you sometime. I take 4 a day and that keeps my good cholesterol in the normal zone. Take with about 2 cups of water or food and make sure the pills first then the food or your going to get fishy burps.
on April 8, 2014
There are multiple reasons for which I give the Nature Made Fish Oil Omega-3 pills five stars. First of all, there have been a few complaints that the pills are large and difficult to swallow. I have not experienced that at all. Yes, they are relatively large pills, but because they are softgels they slide right down the throat. The recommended daily dose is 2, and I have not had any problems taking two at one time.

Additionally, Nature Made is the number one pharmacist recommended brand, which put my mind at ease because because I knew I was getting a good product.

Another reason I am very happy with my purchase is that these pills are a great addition to any daily health routine, they are rich in omega-3s, and the price is unbeatable. After taking the recommended dose per day I only need to spend a little over $5 every two months. The product is well worth the price.