$10.63 ($0.33 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.33 / Ounce)
($0.30 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey; 32oz. Squeeze Bottle; Award-Winning Taste
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.63 x 2.56 x 7.19 inches|
About this item
- Nature Nate's 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey is a sweetener as nature intended. One ingredient: Honey. All we add is the bottle
- Packaged in a 32-oz. bottle, our pure honey pairs nicely with granola, yogurt, coffee, tea, and any food needing a drizzle of natural sweetness. This unfiltered honey contains all the natural benefits of honey straight from the hive and has been tested to ensure it’s clean of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics and manufactured additives
- Our blend is crafted for exceptional taste, granting us an award-winning flavor through ChefsBest
- Our honey is raw & unfiltered meaning it is gently warmed for pourability and unfiltered to keep the natural good stuff like pollen intact
Enjoy Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey on anything needing a little natural sweetness – morning coffee or tea, oatmeal, granola, or as a better-for-you sweetener in baked goods. Nature Nate's raw & unfiltered honey delivers a promise of the highest quality honey. Through rigorous testing and careful handling, we ensure every bottle of Nature Nate's honey is the highest quality from the inside out: no additives, no preservatives, never pasteurized, pollens intact, crafted for exceptional taste, and no sticky bottles. Our ultimate goal is to leave the world a little better than we found it by fostering happy hives and happy lives, giving of our time and resources from bees to beyond the bottle in communities of need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.63 x 2.56 x 7.19 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : FP033
- UPC : 038778830321
- Manufacturer : Nature Nate's
- ASIN : B00CMQD3VS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #110 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Honey
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Stretch Clendennen on November 6, 2022
Some people think all honey is dark. It is but when the honey becomes old and loses its water content.
Some people think all honey is thick and viscous. Some honey is thick and viscous such as avocado and buckwheat honey is thick and viscous.
Manuka honey is excellent for wound care and burns.
Tupelo honey is better tolerated by patients with diabetes.
Wild flower and clover honey is on the thin runny side.
Now allow me to address A Vilani.
Yes raw honey can have botulism. The warning is not to give babies under 1 year old because their immune system is still developing. An adult with a functioning immune system should never have an issue.
I suggest his wife got food poisoning somewhere instead of the honey.
This honey is very very tasty and has pollen floating on top.
I always do a ton of research before buying anything so I can make sure I am buying something of quality. This is raw, unfiltered and it tastes delicious. If you're one of those "every honey tastes the same" people, uh uh uh, try this! Your mind will be blown. It's velvety soft, amber in color, and absolutely tasty!
I originally purchased it because I was making Golden Milk Turmeric Paste and needed a quality honey, but now I use it in my tea and it's perfect.
Also I want to mention that I purchased the 32oz for $10.63 - the price in MY neck of the woods on my local grocery store website, Walmart and another store has the cost at TWO times the amount. If you're going to buy this honey, amazon is the place to do it, it's the BEST price!
Product has great taste
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.