Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey
|Price:||$14.99 - $173.56|
- Certified Organic, certified Gluten Free, OU Kosher certified and reliably produced without the use of herbicides, antibodies, industrial crop pesticides or add-in processed fillers; 32-ounce bottle
- Responsibly sourced, thoroughly tested and minimally processed, Nature Nate’s organic honey impeccably complements smoothies, baked goods, teas, coffee and more for a wholesome daily diet
- Unlike overly manufactured pasteurized substitutes, raw unfiltered honey contains a greater variety of organic ingredients, flavors and textures, resulting in a more full-bodied, delectable taste
- Start the day right and use honey as an alternative to processed sugars; kids and adults of all ages can indulge a sweet tooth craving, without sacrificing rich natural sweetness
- Just as nature intended, Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey is made by Brazilian bees and gently warmed to retain existing pollen composition and keep in all the good stuff
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nature Nate’s pledges to produce raw and unfiltered honey that meets at least five stringent criteria to satisfy its high-quality standards for the purest blends. These include honey with no adulteration, a low moisture content measure for its natural crystallization to form, proper acidity levels, growth at bee farms that are nearest to plants free from pesticides and antibiotics, and produced without using additives, such as rice or corn syrups, in the final product. Since it is impossible in the US to ensure that a bee has exclusively visited organic flowers, Nature Nate’s sought outside of the domestic US for authentically organic sources. This reliable, premium honey blend is produced by raw, unfiltered and completely organic suppliers in the green natural terrains of Brazil, with a bottle dressed to match. Look for the green label and experience the unique taste of Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey, made by Brazilian bees and sustainably packaged in America
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After doing some additional research online, I decided that I'd give this honey a try. I'm glad I did. To find locally (US) sourced honey and to know it doesn't have high-fructose corn syrup added it sincerely desired and appreciated.
We very much like this honey.
PROS: Great 100% honey, no additives!
CONS: None noted
I don't pretend to be able to tell the difference in taste between regular and organic honey, but I have to hope that the organic ones are held up to stricter care standards in the raising of their bees.
I've used this a lot in making Pad Thai, and Korean Fried Chicken. If you use honey a lot, this is a giant bottle that might work for you. Recommended.