Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Nature: Radioactive Wolves [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on March 21, 2017
Great documentary and highly recommend people buy and watch it, especially since these shows may not be done in the future.
on July 20, 2015
This is a great and will filmed little documentary. I wanted to see this for the parts about the disaster as much as the wolf parts. The movie is half science half history. This would be great viewing for upper grade students. I am not sure the blueray is worth the extra money but it does look good. If you like Chernobyl history look up Bionerd on YouTube.
on August 8, 2012
First let me say I was expecting a wolf documentary. There is not a whole lot of wolf footage at all. In fact there is mostly people footage.. which I was not expecting to see. I was expecting to see animals.

The information was all very good and informative though it did not explain how the animals are surviving around radiation (unless I missed it).

Footage-wise, this is roughly what you can expect:

Footage of People: 50%
Footage of Animals: 25%
Footage of abandoned stuff/nature: 25%
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on March 25, 2014
A very interesting look at how Nature and the wolves of Chernobyl survive and take back the area contaminated by the atomic accident. Although still unsafe for humans, the wolves and other wildlife seem to have adapted to the radiation.
on June 12, 2014
Excellent documentary on the return of everything, except humans, to Chernobyl. Absolutely wonderful movie. Recommend it to anyone interested in long term recovery of area devastated by radiation
on February 6, 2016
Very interesting! Not your normal, dry and informative documentary. Used this for my science class and EVERYONE watched all the way through!
on December 12, 2012
Although this DVD portrays a seriously challenging episode in our world's history, the magnificent care and concern of the scientists involved shows through and conquers much fear, provides hope, and is truly thought-provoking. I recommend this program and hope that families watch it together.
on October 31, 2014
Very informative and great viewing for my family. We were, however, a little disappointed with the length. It was way too short.
on July 11, 2015
A well done documentary. It was both interesting, entertaining and above all informative. I am very glad I have added it to my collection.
on December 6, 2012
This film goes to show you, nature can recover from disasterous human error, and left alone from humans can do well on their own.
The film goes on to show us how beautiful nature can be, without people intruding in the balance.