Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on March 17, 2014
I got these to include with a goody bag for my wedding guests. For the late night cravings after a long night of partying I thought these would be perfect. Nature Valley bars have always been a go to for camping and hiking. Also great for a mid-day snack. I like them because they are healthy and easy to transport. Just make sure you have some water as they can sometimes be a bit dry.
on June 16, 2017
The family have been eating these for years and we enjoy not running out as often. Great as a snack on the go or portioned servings. Also great broken up and sprinkled over yogurt.
on May 25, 2015
These Nature Valley Granola bars are great! I love them and the fact that they are available in bulk is even better.

They're great snacks for on the road or just as a snack between classes and work.

I go out hiking with my dog a lot and these serve as great emergency snacks for both myself and my dog, who loves them. I'm pretty sure he'll eat anything though...

Some packs do taste a little over-backed (if you can call it that), but that could just be me. Overall very satisfied with my purchase!
on June 8, 2017
Bought this for my sweet helper, who sadly went back to School FT :( I hope she'll come & help out from time to time, ti will be here waiting for her ;)
on July 29, 2014
I like the taste and it satisfies my hunger longer than regular oatmeal. I normally have one for breakfast and sometimes one at lunch. These bars have helped me to reduce my calorie intake to loose some weight; along with exercise of course. I usually keep a box in my trunk for those times that I need a meal but don't a fast food meal.
on May 7, 2015
Affordable. Easy to ship dry goods. Good with a cup of coffee in the morning when breakfast is on the go. Very crunchy, so you'll have granola in your lap if you eat them while driving. I recommend keeping your head and arm out the window so the crumbs fall on the street.
on October 17, 2016
Taste nice, not too much sugar. Keeping some around for earthquake preparedness. Only mild complaint is that they are a little crumbly.
on March 12, 2017
I buy these regularly. This is my staple for breakfast. The box quantity is a really good value!
on June 25, 2017
Delicious. Coming in the mail you should expect some crumbs in the packages, but not too much.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2014
A great source of fiber and healthier than what they have in most vending machines. I had this shipped straight to the office for after lunch snacking (or when I don't have the time for breakfast). These taste great, but can be a little hard for some to chew. Just make sure to drink water with it and that will soften it up.