- Diary: 160 pages
- Publisher: Potter Style; Jou edition (May 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307590917
- ISBN-13: 978-0307590916
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.6 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Nature Walk Journal Diary – May 4, 2010
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Potter Style, an imprint of the Crown Publishing group, is a high-end gift book and stationery line, specializing in lifestyle, design, art, fashion, humor, and DIY.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Given there weren't any reviews or extra photos of this diary I wasn't sure what I was expecting but happy I purchased this anyway!
I am a homeschooling mother and have been getting more into organizing our curriculum for my preschooler, I have found the Charlotte Mason method is one of the few that works for us.
One of the Charlottee Mason homeschooling methods focuses on Nature Studies, I have always taken my son for walks in nature as we gather his "findings" (pieces of nature for us to examine later).
I was looking for the right "Nature Journal" for us to take with us on our walks and this one grabbed my attention so easily, I absolutely love the hardcover and design, it is small enough to tote with you on your exploration walks and the vintage nature design makes it more beautiful to have my son grow up with and cherish in his adult years (perhaps pass down to his children when the time comes).
There are a few pages in the front that have wonderful Nature Notation tips. • seasonal suggestions
• leaf identification (with 16 illustrations of common deciduous trees and common coniferous trees)
• plant identification with 4 plant leaf illustration (a page for sketching your own trees and plants unique to your area)
• animal track information (28 animal track illustrations + sketch page for track unique to your area)
• cloud identification (10 cloud illustrations).
Then it moves on to the journaling pages that include a Date, Weather and Location boxes on the top of each left corner followed by sketch pages for each journal entry.
The back of the journal contains:
• 3 pages of National Parks listings
• 4 pages of Noteable Hiking Trails
• 1 page listing of Noteworthy Botanical Gardens
• 1 page listing for Noteworthy Birding sites.
All for the East, South, West and North/Midwest Regions of the United States.
In all I am very happy with this purchase and may buy another one :). I highly recommend this to anyone who is a lover of Nature.
I also recommend purchasing:
• Nature Anatomy - Julia Rothman
• Keeping A Nature Journal - Clare Walker Leslie & Charles E. Roth