Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,002 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,068 reviews
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 1, 2015
I have this rigged in my Intex PureSpa and it seems to be working well. I hardly add any chlorine now, just a little every few days, water is super clear. It doesn't fit in the Intex filters so I just used a zip tie to attach it to the water inlet jet so the water is always flowing through it.
review image
44 comments| 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2016
so far so good the water is crystal clear and i'm using as harsh a chemical make sure you use the right chemicals I called spa depot and they told me what i needed to change,otherwise I wouldn't have known
on September 24, 2014
Very similar to the OEM unit that came with the spa BUT NOT exact.

DO NOT drop it directly in the spa hole opening, it definitily needs the "stick" included (Don't ask) or it likely will fall deep into the spa..

Works fine, however pull the old one out and put each next to each other. The new one has two "height adjusting sticks" that may need sticking (simply push them together) and adjusting the height by cutting the plastic "stick". A hack saw works fine. I adjusted mine so the water flow in the spa is directly in the middle of the unit(not too low or too high).

Much cheaper than any local store BTW..
on June 26, 2016
I've been using the sticks now for about a year. Very happy with them. I have a 6 seater tub that I used to use Bromine to sanitize but no more. Two of us use the tub about 2, 3 times a week. I have the stick located in the tray of the water return, I DID NOT install it in the plumbing, it seems to work fine where it is. My filter cycle runs twice a day for either 2 to 3 hours per cycle depending on the season (2 in the summer, lower use). To supplement the stick my tub has a ozone purifier and I also pour in ever week some concentrated hydrogen peroxide.
on April 4, 2016
Seems to be working well. We are using it in an inflatable hot tub and because the filter is too small, we zip tied it to the outside of the filter. My only issue is it would be nice to make a smaller size for smaller filters. On a side note: We did notice that it has stained the white rubber drain plug. It looks dirty but it is just stained. Also because of the copper in the filter our water has a tinge of green to it......no smells and crystal clear water, just a green tint. I would buy the product again, but wish they would make a smaller one.
on November 30, 2014
This is a great item that we use in our spa to help cut down on the use of chlorine. We replace it every 4 months and it really helps reduce chlorine use and kills the bacteria that you get growing in hot tubs. This is especially nice if you're going out of town for a while and won't be able to add chlorine to your hot tub. You do not have to worry about coming home to cloudy water because the Silver stick takes care of it for you so your water stays clear.
on January 15, 2017
Works well to keep my spa clean and fresh. Price varies on Amazon from time to time between $19 and $25 but still less expensive than the local store. No more problems with cloudy water and barely need to check PH any more after using this and a tablespoon of non-chlorine shock after each use and regular chlorine shock once a week.
on November 9, 2015
works AWESOME Used in softub and then add a tsp of oxidizer after each use. I blast with chlorine every month or so, but otherwise, it is very very low chem solution for your spa. I totally feel like this makes spa use do-able in a low or NO chemical environment. I will buy again unless I can find a lower cost alternative.
on May 13, 2017
We bought this for a used hot tub. We love that it doesn't have the chemical smell, your skin feels normal when you get out and it you only need a little non chlorine weekly. If you have a hot tub we would recommend this. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all.
on March 20, 2016
I've been able to decrease significantly the amount of chlorine I use in my spa since I've added the Nature2 Spa Stick. It almost caused a disaster, though, when I dropped it into the stand tube/pipe in my filter. The instructions aren't completely clear, and the stick went all the way down into my filter beyond where I could see or reach it. I had to fish it out with a bent coat hanger and some other MacGyvering, a process which took almost 4 hours. Since this doesn't fit in my spa, I have to use a zip-tie to attach it inside the filter.