Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on July 12, 2015
This is the way to go if you are using Nature-2 as your sanitizer. Don't try to figure out your spa chemistry using regular test strips for chlorine or bromine sanitized spas, they won't tell you what you need to know. Free chlorine is not important because the Nature-2 system keeps free chlorine very low, about 0.5ppm, and most test strips will have a hissy fit. The key element with Nature-2 is monopersulfate (MSP) and very few strips measure this. After months of chasing readings and doing research, I finally found that the Nature-2 test strips covered exactly what I needed.
on February 12, 2017
Contrary to other opinions, this actually does test for MPS and does not test for chlorine.

So, if you are switching from a Bromine system to Chlorine and if you purchased test strips for your Bromine system, don't throw them away, they will actually work in a Chlorine system and inform you of the amount of chlorine in your hot tub (In other words save the strips).

You still want to get these test strips to ensure your MPS levels are in line.

If you want amazing hot tub water quality follow the steps below:

1.) Use these test strips to test MPS.
2.) Go with chlorine system (Much easier to control levels) and put 1 teaspoon to 1.5 teaspoons of Chlorine dicholr.
3.) Use the Nature 2 system by inserting it into filter channel per the instructions.
4.) Use 1 tablespoon of MPS.
5.) Repeat step 2 and 4 after every hot tub use.
6.) Drain hot tub every 3 months.
on December 31, 2016
Work great with my Nature2 System. Important to use these and not other test strips, because these are the most important readings for the Nature2 low chlorine system, when you're using MPS Shock.

I use this regularly, and it has been very helpful in maintaining my hottub, using the Nature2 system, which we converted from Bacqua Spa to. Couldn't be happier. If you're thinking of getting rid of BacquaSpa, but don't want to use a lot of chlorine, or bromine, the Nature2 system is what you want.

A little expensive at $10 for 50, but i don't use them every day. One of these should last me all winter.
I didn't know the Nature2 system existed until recently. I'm trying it and it seems to work. After owning a chlorine treated pool for 20 years it made me feel uneasy not to put any chlorine in our new spa. Two weeks later and the spa water is crystal clear.

These Nature2 strips don't even contain a test for chlorine. They are reasonably priced and work as advertised.

The Nature2 system will save money.
on March 28, 2017
Love these strips. They match pretty closely the results I see with a Taylor spa check kit using liquid reagents for pH and alkalinity. Also, it's nice to have the monopersulfate functionality. I feel much better about my spa chemistry - chlorination and shock. Kid of expensive though. I'll keep buying these though.
on April 27, 2017
Only tests for three things (instead of the normal 6-7) and the results (even on day one) didn't seem to match up with strips that I bought elsewhere. Perhaps I got a bum batch, but buyer beware.
on September 28, 2016
Cheaper than buying these test strips at the spa store. They work great, and they're easy to read. The colors seem to match up on the color scale quite well, and the instructions are easy to understand. As long as you keep wet fingers out of the vial and keep the lid tightly sealed, they'll last a while. It covers all the basics you need for testing your spa water.
on April 21, 2017
My husband uses these I believe for the hot tub so I really can't say too much about these as he is the one who cleans it. I'm sure if he didn't like them he would have said something.
on January 15, 2013
I have used RENU cartridge system for our spa for several years. It gives a "softwater" feel to the water, and does not require using either bromine nor chlorine. Key to keeping the system working correctly is to maintain the proper balance. I use these strips every other day to make sure that things are working correctly. If not, I adjust the shock treatment accordingly. Through experience, I found that these strips are essential. If I wait until the system is way out of balance, it becomes difficult to correct and I risk odors and cloudiness.
on April 21, 2017
Could not find at my local Pool supply. I use the nature 2, with no chemicals. I do have to bring up the alk