The same high quality and smart features you've come to expect from NatureWise.
- Modern science suggests that forskolin's many uses stem from its potential to stimulate the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate, also known as cAMP. cAMP is believed to play a role in several biochemical processes, including the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism.*
- Our formula also includes chromium, a trace mineral that helps the body to move blood sugar from the bloodstream into cells to be used as energy, and to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy.*
- Every purchase of any NatureWise product you make generates a donation of life-changing vitamins and minerals to a child or mother in need — for an entire year!
- Thanks to customers like you, we have already impacted thousands of lives... And we’re just getting started.
Most shoppers purchasing a product online are provided little information about safety or quality. We think you should be empowered to choose a product with confidence, so we don’t just meet minimum guidelines, we set new standards.
Our manufacturing facilities comply to the strictest cGMP standards. From the harvesting of raw ingredients to the quality control labs in our US manufacturing facilities, we maintain one of the most comprehensive safety and quality assurance programs in the industry.
Independent third party testing is not currently required by the FDA, but we think it’s important - and you should, too. All NatureWise supplements are verified for purity and potency by specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories, so you know that what you buy is what you get. Peace of mind guaranteed.
We know that as a discerning consumer only the best quality supplements make it on your shopping list; we wouldn’t expect anything less. That’s why we proudly formulate and manufacture all NatureWise products in the USA.
- At NatureWise we care about your journey to health and vitality — we really do! That journey often requires some extra support along the way, so we offer a team of highly trained customer care representatives to help guide you.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is located in Ashland, Oregon, ready to provide answers to your questions, assist with product information, or to lend an ear when you need it. We foster a strong connection with our customers, just read our reviews! It’s part of what makes NatureWise a different kind of company.
|Forskolin Plus||Garcinia Cambogia||Raspberry Ketones Plus+||Green Coffee Bean Extract 800||CLA 1250||Total Colon Care Advanced Detox & Cleanse|
|Why You’ll Love It||Also includes chromium to help support normal blood sugar levels.*||An Amazon bestseller for more than 2 years and running!||Includes a potent antioxidant boost for added benefits.*||A patented form of green coffee bean extract and a powerful antioxidant.*||A certified source of the highest-potency conjugated linoleic acid.||An excellent complement to any diet or weight-loss regimen*.|
|Natural Ingredients||Pure forskolin standardized to 20% and chromium picolinate.||100% pure Garcinia cambogia with naturally occurring calcium and potassium.||Raspberry ketones plus resveratrol, African mango seed, green tea extract, acai, organic kelp, and cayenne.||GCA green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids.||CLA standardized to 80%, derived from 100% pure non-GMO safflower oil.||A holistic blend of herbs and digestive enzymes with select prebiotics.|
|Product Features||Non-stimulating Non-GMO Vegan Gluten-free All natural.||Non- stimulating Non-GMO Vegan Gluten-free All natural.||Proprietary formula Vegan Gluten-free.||Non- stimulating Non-GMO Vegan Gluten-free All natural.||Non- stimulating Non-GMO Gluten-free All natural.||Non-GMO Vegan Gluten-free Includes prebiotics Delayed release.|
|Size||120 capsules.||180 capsules.||120 capsules.||60 capsules.||180 softgels.||120 capsules.|
What is Forskolin and How Does it Work?
Forskolin is the active ingredient found in the roots of the plant Coleus forskohlii. Commonly referred to as forskohlii, this plant is a member of the mint family and has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic medicine for a variety of ailments and conditions.
Modern science suggests that forskolin's many uses stem from its potential to stimulate the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate, also known as cyclic AMP or cAMP. cAMP is believed to play a role in several biochemical processes, including the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism. Some studies indicate that forskolin may support healthy weight management.*
The Plus: Chromium and Blood Sugar
Blood sugar levels are inextricably tied to hunger and the way we eat. It's normal for levels to fluctuate naturally throughout the day, but blood sugar levels that are unstable can cause feelings of hunger and intense cravings.
Chromium is a trace mineral the helps the body to move blood sugar from the bloodstream into cells to be used as energy, and to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. NatureWise Forskolin Plus+ includes chromium picolinate, a compound comprising chromium and picolinic acid, a naturally occurring derivative of tryptophan.
Third Party Tested For Purity and Potency
All NatureWise products are tested by specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories for purity and potency, as well as physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing the highest standards for quality and safety.
The NatureWise Difference
NatureWise is a natural supplements company passionate about helping people live healthier. We are committed to delivering industry-best products and world-class customer service. Our products are designed to work best as part of an overall health and wellness program. Achieving a healthy you involves a balanced diet, regular exercise, and finding a source of support to help you reach your personal goals.
With every NatureWise purchase our customers gain access to an extensive team of personal customer service professionals; they're available to help with any questions or comments regarding our products.
Our NatureWise Pledge to You
As a savvy consumer, only the best supplements—standardized, pure, and certified—make it on your shopping list. At NatureWise, we wouldn't expect anything less. We apply the same oath of purity to every NatureWise product, including our NatureWise Forskolin Plus+.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.