Naturehike Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles – Collapsible and Telescopic Walking Sticks with Natural Cork Handle and Extended EVA Grips, Ultralight Nordic Hiking Poles for Backpacking Camping
Enhance your purchase
|Shaft Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Handle Material||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤【100% CARBON FIBER】Poles are built with 100% carbon fiber. Each pole weighs only 0.44lbs(0.2kg), allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy. User friendly for beginners and strong enough for thru-hikers. Strong enough to withstand the pressure and the impact of any terrain.
- ➤【QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE】Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, adjustable length from 24" (62cm)to 53"(135cm) when unfolding, they work for a wide range of different heights, including both short & tall men, women & even kids! The sturdy locks are designed to firmly keep the walking poles in place and prevent them from sliding down, offering you the ultimate stability.
- ➤【COMFORTABLE EVA GRIPS】Using ergonomic anti-slip natural cork grip handle, precisely accommodate your palm, absorb sweat and keep your hands comfortable throughout your hike. The extended foam sleeves, made of soft EVA foam, will aid you during switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain. Our walking poles also come with adjustable high density nylon wrist straps that provide extra comfort and balance in every use.
- ➤【ALL TERRAIN & ALL CONDITIONS】These adjustable trekking poles are your trusty companion for all the adventures ahead: backpacking, walking, hiking, nordic walking, climbing, mountaineering. Whether you choose a relaxing walk around the neighborhood or an extreme route on the mountain, the hiking poles will ease the burdenN on your joints and secure your feet making every hike or walk an enjoyable and safe experience.
- ➤【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】We stand behind our products and provide a 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and limited lifetime warranty for quality-related issues. If your product has a manufacturing defect simply let us know!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Naturehike Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
Naturehike Trekking Poles are designed to meet all of your hiking needs. From climbing ice mountains to a leisurely urban walk, the included 4 season accessories and tungsten carbide tip have you covered on all terrains and conditions. Easily attach baskets and tips for extra stability on mud, water, snow or asphalt. Poles are collapsible to a compact size and come with a convenient carrying case to fit in your backpack or carry-on bag while traveling.
The complete Naturehike trekking poles package includes:
- 2 x Trekking poles
- 2 x Storage tips
- 2 x Asphalt tips
- 2 x Mud baskets
- 2 x Snow baskets
- 1 x Carrying clip
- 1 x Carrying bag
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Exceptional quality trekking poles are built to last with durable construction. Ergonomic features offering maximum comfort include anti-slip cork grips which absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry, even in the rain, and air ventilated, extra padded, adjustable wrist straps. Extended foam sleeve with ridges is made of EVA foam to safely handle switchbacks and abrupt terrain changes. Thermoplastic rubber tips are strongly attached to prevent snagging and loss in snow or mud.
- 100% Carbon Fiber
- Lightweight - only 7 oz
- Retractable from 24” to 53”
- Shock and noise absorbent
- Natural cork grips with extended EVA foam sleeves
- Extra padded adjustable wrist straps
- 4 Season accessories
Lightweight & portable
Only weights 0.44lbs(0.2kg) per pole，and poles are collapsible to a compact size and come with a convenient carrying case to fit in your backpack or carry-on bag while traveling.
Handy Quick Lock
Unlike traditional twist locks, the flip locks system allows you to collapse or extend the pole easily. It is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions.
Heavy Duty Tips & Accessories
Solid tungsten tips and rubber accessories for maximum control on many terrains. Tungsten tip for rocky and uneven terrain, rubber tip for hard flat surfaces, screw-on snow/mud tip to keep the pole from sinking into soft ground.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia on November 4, 2020